12; Passion

From Lyds:

[1 photo attachment]

To Lyds: what is that?

From Lyds: it's a supernatural deadpool and we're all on it.

I propped up from my bed. I heard a small grunt beside me. My eyes widen it couldn't be. Scott?

"Scott, hey!" I called, he grunted in reply while cuddling his face closer into my neck. "Get up!" I growled. "No." He grumbled, his morning voice was enough to make my legs weak but I had to push that away. We were fighting. I flung my arm back, hitting him across the face. He groaned in his sleep slowly waking up.

"What?" He asked, yawning and stretching his arms. "Why're you here?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Nice pjs." Scott laughed. I glanced down at my attire, I wore his jersey from his freshman season and some shorts. I felt heat rush to my cheeks, he was playing around like I wasn't pissed off.

"Shut up! Just go home!" I hissed at him while jumping onto my side and pulling the covers up to my chin. The bed dipped, signalling that someone too was behind me. I heard him whisper. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you what I called you. My words were caught in the heat of the moment. I was willing to do or say anything to keep you away from risking your life." He whispered into my ear, he gave me a small kiss to the back of my neck.

Scott then began massaging my lower back softly, his kisses gotten sloppier. "I didn't like watching you cry or get angry, I'm sorry Kelly. I don't see you as monstrous. Please forgive me?" He begged. I remained quiet, deciding to drag him. "Baby." He whispered quietly, pulling me closer to his chest he began creating small circles with his thumbs on both side beside my belly button.

I felt myself quiver at the sudden contact. He left sensual kissed down the back of my neck, gripping the hem of my shirt and pulling it up slightly. He slipped underneath the sheets, peppering slow open mouth kisses up my back. "I'm sorry." He spoke under the sheets, his words almost slipping past me while I was in complete bliss.

"Forgive me?" He begged, I bit my lip refusing to give in. Scott huffed under the sheets, he grabbed my thighs and gently laid me into my side. He lifted my shirt up, revealing my stomach. He chuckled lightly, feeling his hot breath fan my collar bone. "Please?" He added. I remained silent, I heard alight growl escape his lips with his hands gripping my thighs tighter.

"Scott, go home." I uttered out, i heard him chuckle slightly. "I don't  think you want me to go home." He teased, parting my legs. The air suddenly became harder to breath in. "Scott seriously. Go back to bed at least." I whimpered. He snickered under the sheets, he lifted my shirt further up. "Hickey here?" He pointed to one side of my rib. He grunted before gently gliding his finger to the other side.

"Or here?" He asked. I felt myself growing hotter. "Scott!" I warned, he laughed bitterly. "My moms next door!" I whined trying to close my legs but he parted my legs again. "Guess we'll have to be extra quiet hm?" He chuckled. I scoffed before reaching down to unroll my shirt but my arms were forced back up the sheets by a one hand. Scott tsked, he chuckled.

"No more talking." I opened my mouth to argue but he had pressed a hungry kiss. I let out a muffled moan causing Scott to smirk. He began to massage my inner thighs and smirked when I began to squirm. He pulled away and smirked into my neck.