03; awakening

The wait was utterly quiet as we waited for Scott or Braeden to come out with either each other or Derek. "I'm going in." I stated marching over to the entrance. "No. You're not." Malia had grabbed my arm pulling me back. "What if they need back up? What if something hap-"

"Scott would've roared okay? Either way, if something did happen don't you think whatever or whoever attacked them would've came searching for us?" Malia asked, I gritted my teeth, she was right.

"Hey, look." Malia spun me around, two figures dragging a body were exiting the abandoned church. "Scott." I smiled. "Is that him?" Malia asked. I watched as the baby faced boy rose his head. "Is that Derek?" I asked. Scott and Braeden held the boy tightly.

"Uh, sorta." Stiles muttered.

"I kinda hate interrupting this lovely moment. But you hit me pretty hard back there." Our heads spun around, Roman stood behind the jeep in a cleaner pair of attire. "You really hurt my feelings." He pouted before grinning.

"What do you want?" Scott asked gritting his teeth. "I just want my dearest brother back." Roman smiled, reaching over to open the jeep door. "No." I lowly spoke, Romans lips fell into a low frown. "No?"

"She said, no." Stiles growled. "No in Spanish?" Roman asked. "Roman Rivera Duke." Braeden laughed. "The beautiful Braeden." Roman smirked. "If you don't mind, may you open the door so I could get my brother before I break Roscoe apart?" Roman hissed.

There was a loud horn, before the sound of bones smacking against bones. "He can wait." Roman said, checking his surroundings.

"I may be crazy, but not crazy enough to die."

***
"Wow." Luther muttered as he stared down at younger Derek. "Wow? Wow as in, "I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do," kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for." Stiles stammered following Luther around his office.

Luther laughed jumping on his plush couch. "I think you might be overestimating my abilities." Luther added. Deaton reached over, touching Derek's skin softly. "He's cold.  Really cold." Luther jumped up, reaching over to touch Derek himself. "Do you think this is permanent?" Deaton asked Luther. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate." Luther added.

"This is well beyond my experience." Luther added admitted.

"So what do we do with him?" Lydia asked. "Until he wakes up? Probably not much." Luther admitted.

"It might be best to leave him with us. He'll be safe here." Deaton smiled warmly. "You mean from Kate? If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate." Luther softly warned.

"Why would she want do this to him?" Scott asked. "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her." Stiles scoffed. "And bad for everyone else." I added. "You guys should probably go home." Luther insisted.

"He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again." Deaton laughed.

"Someone should stay with you." I softly suggested. "I'll stay." Lydia said. "Wait? What? No Lyds, you ca-" Stikes stammered. "My grades are fine Despite missing a few classes." Lydia cried. "I'm so not okay with this." I stated.

"Guys, go." Lydia insisted.

"No." Stiles and I both argued. "Text us if anything happens." Scott sighed. "Nope, still not okay with it." I heard Stiles whine. "Not going anywhere." I said. Scott sighed grabbing my hand and Stiles shirt dragging us both out of the room. "All right, just 'cause you're stronger Scott?" Stiles whined.

***
Scotts foot accidentally kicked the tool box over awakening his dad.
"Hey, Dad. What's with the tools?" Scott awake ardor asked, his hands still holding mine. "Oh, I was just, uh getting' started on a list of repairs you guys need done." He yawned, he took notice in me. "What time is it?" He asked. "It's, um - Midnight." Scott answered.

"We were supposed to have dinner. We had a deal." Agent McCall added. "When your mom has a night shift, we have dinner." Scott sighed running his fingers through his hair. "Sorry, I totally forgot about it. When we got back from the camping trip, I had to go straight to the animal clinic to finish up work." Scott lied. "All right, well Tomorrow night. Dinner." Agent McCall sternly said. "Great." Scott smiled.

"Did you need anything to eat?" Mr. McCall asked. Scott shook his head, "Nah, not rea-" Mr. McCall sighed. "I was talking to your girlfriend, Scott." Scott blushed glancing at me. "Yeah, we had Mexican." I answered. Scott smiled up at his dad. "Can we go now? Please?" Scotts dad waved us off, Scott smiled dragging me upstairs with him.

As soon as the door to his room was closed Scott had me up against his door lips connected to mine. I giggled into the kiss pulling back so Scott was able to remove his shirt. His lips instantly attacked my neck, I let out a pleasurable sigh raking my fingers through his dark hairs

***
"So it's like 2 in the morning.
He wake up and I'm just lying right next to him staring up at him." Malia explained herself, as Kira and I followed closely behind her. "So you snuck in?" I asked. "This was like five times a week." Kira joked. Malia mean mugged us.

I laughed. "And then what happens?" Malia scoffed. "I kinda scratched his back a bit." Kira snorted. "Right on, right?" Malia giggled. "After that we spent the rest of the night spooning." Malia finished.

I shrugged. "That sounds okay." Malia nodded. "Yeah, but he's always the little spoon." Malia complained. I laughed. "Always?" I asked. "Always." Malia stared. "This means you guys are together, right? You're dating?" Kira asked.

"I don't know, sometimes the way he looks at me, like he's hiding something from me." Malia frowned. I shrugged reaching my locker, Kira and Makia had decent switched their lockers closer to mine. "Yeah, same with Scott. I too frowned, I shut my locker after retrieving my books.

"What do you think they're hiding?
" Kira asked, I shrugged as we approached Mr. Yukimura's class. We took our seats and the bell rang, students started pulling the class.

"It might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders have had to endure some pretty great failures." Mr. Yukimura's began his lesson.

"One you'll recognize from last night's reading failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of Congress, and lost as Vice President, before he was finally elected as one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen." Mr. Yukimura's spoke to the class.

"Who was he?" Many hands shot up in the air, including Kira, Stiles and I. "Malia." Mr. Yukimura's picked her, the highlighter between her teeth dropped as she shuffled through her binders. Scotts ringtone went off. "Scott, phones off." Scott muttered an apology turning his phone of.

"Malia? One of our greatest presidents.
Gettysburg Address?" He repeated. Yet, another phone went off. "Phones off.
Everyone." He called again. "Malia?" She shrugged, not knowing the answer. "Does anyone else know?" He asked, this time he was interrupted again. "I said phones off!" He screamed. "Dad, that was yours." Kira whispered, embarrassed.

"Oh. Um Scott, call Lydia."