15; Mesmerizing

Lacrosse was boring.

Yeah, boring.

I sighed, watching the boys and my two favourite girls dance across the field. Kira made a goal but was benched for some odd reason. At some point in the game Raven had taken down Brett which was great. Eventually nearing a game, Garret had "accidentally" knocked down Raven. She let a horrendous cry.

I jumped up in concern until I heard Raven faintly speak. "I'm alright, look for Brett." She whispered. My eyes scanned the crowd in search of Brett, but nada. I jumped from the bleachers and headed into the school.

I remained silent, rushing through the halls. I couldn't let Brett die. No matter how much I hated him. I rushed over to the boys change room, and there laid the dirty blonde. On the brink of death. "Brett? Oh G-"

"Kelly, stay back! They already got Sc-" Brett was kicked in the head, causing him to pass out. "He talks to much." A female voice joked, she stepped out. I recognized her.

Violet.

Violet pushed the door open, a little more revealing Scott tied to the leg of a sink. Passed out. I flamed up with anger. "Give him back." I growled. Violet snickered.

"No."

I gritted my teeth,  as I felt the familiar stinging sensation in my gums. "Woah nice eyes. The ora is a new touch up I see" She teased. I lunged at her, she easily dodged my punch. I growled angrily.

She went to punch me but I grabbed her fist with one hand and pushed her elbow out with my arm. Breaking her bone. She let out a a scream. I growled flinging her into the set of lockers. I went to charge at her again before a faint voice had cried out.

"Kelly..." I turned to face the source, Scott had his head hung low but he was awake. "Don't.." He hummed.

I gritted my teeth fiercely turning to Violet. "Touch anyone else in my pack. And I'll kill you!" I screamed.

"Believe that."

______

"Thermo-cut wire's a very unusual weapon, Violet." Mr. McCall sighed, holding a bag that held Violets weapon. The school swarmed with police officers. "Now, we've got a file at the bureau on something similar. Used in over a dozen murders." He added.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I just go to school here." Violet scowled up at Scotts dad, hissing as the paramedics wrapped her arm up, due to the fact that I had popped her bone out of place. "Maybe we should call your parents then-" Mr. McCall stopped himself. "Oh, no That's right.
You don't have any parents. That's why they call you The Orphans." He added.

"We need to find her boyfriend, Garrett. Coach, I'm gonna need both their locker numbers. And someone find me a set of bolt cutters."

_____

"What the hell is happening to this kid?" Travis asked jumping on Brett's chest in hopes of keeping him down. "He's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. I need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible." Deaton demanded.

"Hey, Derek, how about a little werewolf strength?" I asked holding Brett's arms down.

"Yeah, I'm not the only one here with werewolf strength." Derek hider glaring at Roman and his copycats. The real Roman was whacking Brett each time he jumped up while his clones would hold him down. "If you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him." Deaton said. "Roman." I called, he looked at me.

"Thanks." I added. By the way his face fell, I could tell he knew what I was taking about. "Yeah." He sneered.

"Derek, he's slipping!" Roman's copycat screeched as Brett broke lose from his grip. "I don't think I can hold him." Stiles screamed. "Ah! I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself." Derek noted. "Yeah, maybe more than a little." I scoffed. Deaton lifted his arm, slamming the needle into Brett's shoulder.

"Hey, Doc, I don't think he's breathing.
Is he okay?" Roman copycat asked. "I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a while." Deaton said.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something." Stiles said. Travis leaned into Brett's lips. "The sun The moon The truth Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, and the truth. It's Buddhist." Travis muttered. "Satomi." Deaton mumbled.

"Three things can't long be hidden."

"Tell me Kelly. You always see the good in everyone. You seen the good in Malia's animal ways. What about me?" Roman desperately asked.

"I see the good in you, Roman." Roman laughed, smirking slightly. "Bummer, I expected you to call me evil. That really would've boosted my self esteem." He smirked.

"After all, I am sociopath."