14; Merge

"If you wanted information you should've asked me!" Luther hissed as he laid Roman in the red velvet couch. "Hey! Is he dying? Cause if he does, I'm gone!" I turned my attention to the voice. Two of Roman's copycats stood over him, watching him with a curious face.

"My fathers dead" I said, ignoring the copycats. "And I'm not going to avenge his death. Killing my dads killer won't bring him back. But who are they? Those men who wanted me?" I asked him, Luther grimaced.

"They call themselves the Asesino, they've wanted to capture you and remove of the demon within. I should've listened to your father." Luther hissed.

"What?"

"You father, he insisted that I train you four years before the Asesino capture you. However I was foolish and thought that I could protect you." He muttered. "After this whole situation is dealt with. We leave and start our training, you'll return ready. I'll let you think to it." Luther said.

Man.

______

I was late damn it, I quickly fumbled to open my locker, grabbing my books and shoving my bag into the small space. Just then a few pictures fell out, those pictures of the case stiles and I tried solving.

I sighed bending down and sorting through the photos, then it caught my eye. Those marks. I quickly placed every other photo into my locker except for the one. I smaller my locker shut and ran towards Stiles' locker.

His locker combination was easy, quickly I danced through it and pulled out his lacrosse stick. Exact same markings, whoever the killer was was on the lacrosse team. The bell rang, I quickly shoved Stiles' stuck back into his locker.

"Kelly? Where the hell have you been?" Stiles asked. "The killers on the lacrosse team." I said. Scott cocked an eyebrow. "Look, see those markings? It's the same as the bottom of both your lacrosse sticks. And there's a dagger too." I responded.

_____

"This-This is pointless." Stiles growled as we sorted through the boys lacrosse gear. "Most of the team plays with their own gear." Stiles added. I shrugged. "Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?" I simply said.

Scott sighed through his nostrils shaking his head. "The game's the best way to catch him red-handed." He said.

"But what if he's red-handed 'cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be either of you guys." Stiles said. "Or Liam." I muttered. "And Raven." Scott added.

Man, Raven.

"Well, we don't have the whole list and they could be on it." Stiles said. "We don't know anything about that list.
How it's made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway? How do they even know about me?" Scott asked.

"They know about everyone."

"I think Kelly's right. I think we should stop the game." Scott said. "I'm not afraid." I spoke honestly. "Neither am I." Scott spoke.

Stiles stared between Scott and I. "Well, I'm terrified." He said. "And I'm not even on the list!" He added, flailing his arms around. "Guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession!" He screamed.

"One of them's got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off." I said. "Who knows what else they have?" I muttered. Scott eyed me for a second, before sharing a look with Stiles. "Go ahead, ask." I mumbled.

"What'd happened to Roman?" Stiles softly asked. I sighed. "He was using some sort of power he learned. Like that truck you used to get into Stiles head? He searched for a hidden memory. I was wonder what my dad was like." I clenched my fist, turning away from the boys.

"Could..I?" Scott trailed off, I slowly nodded. "What happened?" Scott wondered. I chewed on my bottom lip, holding back my chokes and sobs. "The demon inside me, it killed him." I answered shortly. "Is that-is that all?" Stiles stampered. "Yeah." I lied, I couldn't have him knowing about the Asesnio.

"Hey, are you ok?" I quickly wiped away my tears and plastered a fake smile turning back to them.

"We have a job to do, we're finding that amateur assassins."

_______

I followed after all the chaos going on outside. Many students surprised around the outdoor cafeteria. They all surrounded a bus watching some show. I shoved through the crowds and surely there stood two freshmen.

"That's cute, Liam. You have a girl on your team?" The dirty blonde boy laughed. "A girl that's going to kick your ass." Raven snarled. "We're gonna break you in half out there. We don't care if you're a girl." I snorted. I shoved past the crowd standing beside Raven.

I clenched my fist, biting down on my moulders.  "Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's go. Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing? Stiles." Stiles stroked in front of me holding out a hand for the guy to shake. He stared at his hand. "That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited for scrimmage tonight.
Uh, but let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field. Go." Stiles shoved me over.

____

"Just help me! Malia!" I screamed pushing against the locker. Malia and I held our shoulders against the lockers while Lydia and Kira kept the sides held down  "Crush me on the field huh? Let's see him try! Ahh!" Raven screamed punching the locker and fighting against our hold. "Raven please! Relax!" I screamed.

The locker stopped moving overall. "Is she done?" I asked. "She's your beta!" Malia responded. "I think she's dead." Kira responded. "Oh god what if she's dead?" Lydia released the locker turning to us. Suddenly there was a loud growl and the locker I was holding was blown away. I screamed out landing on top of Malia.

"She's out! Oh god! Grab her! Kira!" Lydia screamed as they both pounced on Raven. Lydia sat on her legs while Kira held down one arm. Malia pushed me off of her and sat on Ravens arm. Raven growled and roared at us. Her eyes turning yellow.

"Okay, you calm yet?" I asked, her eyes met mine and she snarled.  "Okay! Okay!" I screamed jumping back. "Aw man! You ruined my lacrosse pad." Kira whined. "I'm good." Raven huffed. I sighed. "You ok to play?" I asked her. She looked up at me, then pouted. "What if Brett's right? W-What if I can't play because I'm a girl?" She whined.

"Hey, Raven. You had half the school fooled that you were a guy! You had girls gushing at your last name! That's enough to know that you're better than half the guys on the team! You'll whoop ass!" I grinned. "Yeah, make us proud." Kira laughed. "Hey! You're playing too right?" Raven asked, trying her best to make eye contact with Kira.

"Yeah! Don't worry! I'll have your back the whole time!" She laughed.

I smiled at the sight, a happy packs