"Are you leaving for a mission?" She asked looking down at her lap. It was nice to know that she was just as attached to me as I was to her.

"No. I have some business to take care of in town. But maybe you can come over tomorrow after lessons and help me decorate my house for Christmas? I have to get a tree." I asked knowing that it would cheer her up, and it did.

"YES YES YES!" She squealed. I laughed and dropped her off at her house before heading home.

I dropped off the bags of gifts in my room before heading to the basement to get some weapons and cameras. If Jules was in on whatever was going on I needed to know. I couldn't allow Tristan to be hunted down any longer. When he was in danger, I was on edge.

I waited until nightfall before heading to Jules house. It was a decent sized house that she shared with her three friends, or minions as I called them because they did whatever she said. I installed a camera by each door and set up a few trip wires around her property. I took one last look at her house and headed home. I needed sleep before tomorrow's training session. It was hard trying to get everyone in shape to fight in human form. Many grumbled and complained that they had to learn how to fight when they had their wolves for that. They didn't understand that they needed to be proficient in both forms in order to have a chance of survival.

I got to the park early to see some of the instructors practicing with each other.  I stood by correcting if something was done wrong but for the most part they were getting pretty good so I didn't have a problem with them teaching the others. A half hour later the rest of the town showed up and we got started. I walked around the different groups making my way to Hannah's. She liked it when I stopped by and we sparred. But when I got to her group she wasn't there. Neither were her friends. I looked around in confusion until I heard a distant yelp coming from the forest.

I sprinted into the woods and what I saw nearly made me shift just from the pure anger alone. Jules and her minions had Hannah and her two friends cowering in fear. Her two friends were huddled by a tree, cuts all over them. Hannah was on the ground in front of Jules who had her claws extended and kept making cuts into Hannah. I growled and she froze before relaxing and smiled at me.

"Just having some fun, no worries. Why don't you go back to the training." She said made another slice into Hannah who cried out in pain. I whipped my gun out.

"Touch her again and you will regret it." I warned and she snarled at me. I heard a crack of a branch and I knew that others had heard the commotion and wandered to see what was happening. I could feel Tristan's presence a few feet behind.

"You should be thanking me. I'm making them stronger." She raised her hand to slash her again but I jumped in front of Hannah covering her with my body. I felt Jules claws slash my shoulder but I refused to cry out in pain.

"What the hell are you doing Jules?" Tristan snarled and his eyes went black. Someone in his pack was hurting another. That's not what packs did. They were supposed to protect each other. So the fact that here was a group hurting young wolves, struck deep. And the fact that she just harmed me, well I doubt he would let her live now.

"Ridding the pack of the weak." She said grinning evilly. It was then that it occurred to me about just how old she was. She may look young but she could be over three hundred years old thinking back to her information packet. That old and you start to go mad.

"That is not what we do!" He roared but she didn't look phased. Instead she looked angry. She glanced at Hannah who I placed by the tree with her friends and then to me before she launched herself towards me. I dodged out of the way and aimed the gun at her.

"I wouldn't do that again." I warned and glanced at Hannah and her friends who were crying, out of fear or pain I wasn't sure. And I knew I would not let Jules go unpunished but I needed her for now.