ladybug and chat noir mini's!

Emma and hugo ran around the small apartment building jumping around and laughing emma in a chat noir footie pajamas and hugo in a ladybug set both kids jumping around 'saving paris' from their uncle Arthur ' s terrible cooking with their cousin Alfred who was dressed as captain america the three kids practically destroyed the box city in the living room blade held her laughter as the kids once again insulted Arthur and his cooking ability. On que adrien, alya, and nino walked in to see a messy living room blade hugging a man with caterpillars for eyebrows. Marinette giggling at the sight of the kids screaming when a burnt scone fell in front of them as they scattered "mommy iggy brows tryed to cook again! " Emma screeched "you call that cooking!" Blade said between fits of laughter "Is that really necessary for you my brother and my god children to say I'm a terrible cook!" The brit shouted " then I challenge you to a cook off miss I'm a better cook!" Arthur said " nope! Not in my house thankyouverymuch I do not need the smell of burnt food in my kitchen have your battle at francis house he looooooves you two's cook offs." Marinette shoved both blonde and brunette out of the apartment. Only to see adrien cooing over emma and hugos choice of sleepwear. This is gonna be a long night.

(Hi guys! I guess you liked this book so far and this chapter was really short and if you guess which anime I referenced I will love you forever cause I love this anime! Till next time stars author-chan out!)