Adrien meets emma hugo and blade.

Adrien pov
I haven't heard from my princess or my lady in four years. ladybug said she had a big mission that could last a while and marinette had whent off the grid after highschool graduation. But my father is there for me more than ever now that mom came back. Me and ladybug defeated hawkmoth in our senior year of highschool and the real butterfly miraculous welder was my father. the peacock miraculous belongs to my mom and they both know I'm chat noir. I walked down stairs to go to the park our class was having a small reunion I saw everyone had changed Ivan and meyilne had gotten married rose is dating prince ali Julika and Nathaniel are together lila is with her new husband basically everyone found someone to love exept me. "Hey where's marinette?" I asked. "Well..." alya got cut off by marinette running holding on to a little girl who was trying to run to alya and she was followed by a man holding a little boy who was eating a cookie. "AUNTY ALYA UNCLE NINO!" The kids cryed snapping me back to reality.
Third person pov
Emma ran twords alya and held on to her in a death grip giggling like crazy. Marinette caut up followed by blade and Hugo. "Emma don't run off like that you can't just run to alya like a maniac you could have gotten hurt!" "Your over reacting mari she's four she's gonna get scrapes and bruses it's natural for kids like them to get hurt gosh I remember when we fell out of a tree at their age!" Blade said irritated. "Can it big cousin." Marinette said venom in her voice. "Mom I think aunt blade is right we are gonna get hurt like how I have a black eye from emma." Hugo spoke quietly the boy had always been shy and felt comfort in hiding behind his mother and aunts legs emma however was straight forward and noisy the complete opposite of her twin brother."can we eat now or do we have to listen to hugos life story." Emma said annoyed. " congrats mari your rasing a teenager in a child's body." Blade clapped her cousin on the back while the class stared at the scene and then...... adrien fainted.
Adrien pov
"Adrien wake up!" Is that marinette? I opened my eyes to be met with a sea of blue marinette hovering over me "what happened? " I asked curious about why I was on a couch and not at the park. "You fainted dude." Nino said oh so that's what happened. "Ya your heavy for a model" that man! He took my princess away and they have kids no I'm supposed to be with marinette not him those kids should be mine!"Ya plus carrying emma and hugo you kind of made it a little bit harder to get to my house" Marinette said "oh you haven't met my kids a little girl that looked like marinette came running up to me "hi I'm emma I'm four years old and love mommy's spaghetti!" She said happy as ever. Next a little boy came walking twords me."I'm hugo I am four too cause me and emma are twins and I like books and my mom's cooking I also like when mom sings us a lullaby." He said quietly. "I'm blade I'm marinettes cousin and the twins godmother well the other godmother." So they are not married and there cousins and he is a girl wow I got it all mixed up but that means I still have a chance to win marinettes heart!

( hi guys I didn't make Gabriel hawkmoth cause adrien deserves a happy ending.i own nothing exept blade and emma and Hugo bye!)