pregnant!

Marinette pov
No! I can't be pregnant mama and papa are looking at me in slight shock but papa speaks up "Marinette we trust you can raise the child but Paris is not a safe place for a child you must leave for you and the child's safety. " he said mama nodded her head. So here I am packing up with chat noir ' s child in my belly heading off to my cousin blade or rose's house in the country but I am still staying In France.
(Time skip to mari's 8th month of pregnancy)
I was sitting on the couch in my cousins living room she had just finished the nursery for the babies. the doctors said I was having twins one boy and one girl. My stomach is so big blade usually has to massage my feet from all the weight I'm carrying from emma and Hugo blade helped me through most of my pregnancy I thanked god she's been here and is the kids godmother but nino and alya are their godparents too. I finished school during my second month of pregnancy and I go to online college with blade. I start to Stand up then I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen and I feel something wet go down my leg! "BLADE!" I screamed  two minutes later she bursts into the room and picks me up bridal style and runs out to the car.
(Third person pov)
Blade sped down Paris roads with her emergency lights on but the police pull them over "I'm sorry for speeding officer but my sister is in labor with her children!" Marinette screamed in pain as another contraction surged through her body. The officer let the two go.
(Two hours into marinette ' s labor)
Alya was pacing back and forth nino asleep on his chair. Blade was currently in the room with marinette comforting her with a boxing glove on the hand marinette was currently sqeasing. "Alright ms. Dupain-cheng it's time to push." Marinette pushed with all her might while blade stroked her hair to give marinette some comfort. After an agonizing four hours marinette had given birth to a baby boy with blonde hair and blue eyes and a baby girl with black hair and green eyes. "She has his eyes and he has his hair." Marinette said with tears in her eyes." "Ya ya did good baby cousin. " Blade said pride in her voice as she rocked Hugo back and forth.
(Four years later)
"MOMMY!" Marinette jolted awake at the sound of a four year old emma and walked down from her attic room and design studio to emma and hugos room to see emma clobering hugo with a plastic baseball bat. "Emma Sabine dupain-cheng! Do not hit your brother!" "Ya but he started it!" She said. Ah the wonders of being a parent to a set of twins.