"nine: i'm a teenage boy desperate for dick"

what? An update you see? What is this? Has ot4 come back to life?

No it hasn't, I'm deleting this book iM KIDDING IM SORRY

THANK YOY FOR 44K READS THATS SO MANY FUCK VEIDDH

so let's get 100+ comments yay

-

Fridays at Camp Neptune meant that it was a free day for anyone to do anything. Breakfast was at ten, two hours later than usual, and the wifi would be on till three in the morning.

Luke woke up first, he had Michael lying on his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around his waist, his face squished against Luke's bare chest.

Luke smiled, slipping his hand under Michael's shirt, rubbing his back slowly until Michael blinked his eyes open and woke up with a yawn. Luke squeezed his hip, "morning sunshine."

Michael whined, digging his face in to Luke's chest further. He squeezed Luke's waist, "morning." He mumbled tiredly.

Luke ran his fingertips across Michael's soft skin, "I wanna take you guys out on a date today."

Michael moved so his chin rested on Luke's chest, looking up at him. "A date? At camp? What are we meant to do?"

Luke shrugged, "we could go to the little shop here and get some snacks and have a kind of picnic by the lake?"

Michael smiled, "okay, I've never been on a date before though."

"Well after camp I'll take you out on a proper date, dress up nice and take you to dinner." Luke said, running his hand through Michael's hair. Michael smiled, and moved around on Luke's lap till he was straddling Luke, before he dipped down and kissed Luke softly.

Luke smiled, his hands on Michael's lower back before he felt Michael's tongue at his lips. Luke smirked lightly, letting his tongue meet Michael's, his hands sliding down a little bit more to his bum and tapping which caused a gasp to leave Michael's mouth. Michael pulled away, panting, their foreheads pressed together.

Luke pecked Michaels mouth, "you're so cute, it's unbelievable."

Michael smiled, taking Luke's hands in his and entwining their fingers. To Luke it was cute, to Michael it was just to get Luke's hands off his bum.

"Should we wake the others up?" Michael said quietly.

At his words there was a thump from the other bunk beds, the two boys looked to see Ashton lying on the floor, clutching at his private parts, and Calum giggling in his bunk.

"What did he do?" Michael asked Calum.

Calum covered his mouth, "he tried touching my dick so I grabbed his too hard."

Luke laughed, "dude, consent."

"I know, I know." Ashton sighed, "what time is it?" He asked, sitting up and leaning back on his hands, "because I want food and I heard Luke say date."

"It's half nine," Calum said, checking his phone. "I heard some of the girls mention pancakes for breakfast."

"Oh shit I want pancakes," Luke said, hands still entwined with Michael's, he squeezed them, "kitty, you wanna go shower? Cal can come in with you?"