first impressions [tag]

tagged by JT (doichi)

I know when I started reading your stuff I was like "BLESS THIS AUTHOR I HAVE BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING GOOD FICS". IDK why I used " " I was thinking. 

LMAO I'm a mess RN

Anyway this living meme will attempt to be serious. When I first read your writing I was blown away by just how much detail you put into your drabbles. I don't think I've ever come close to using that much detail in a page! I also really liked how when you wrote smut it was tastefully done. For instance you are good about having their characters talk about their emotions instead of justing having them randomly do the do (wink wink). 

I was also impressed by the layout of your account. Not only are you organized, but you always have really nice pictures (profile pics, covers & cover photo). You looked like and still look like you have yourself together even though you always update at like 2am. 

Overall I was really impressed by your writing and general skills. I also was confused when you talked about your age in tags because I was like this 14 year old is better at writing and more of an adult than me HOLY-. 

So yeah.

I'm tagging you back and also tagging nvillera cleyra GreenTheNerd