Q&A!

SCOTT

1. Will you and Mitchie have another child?

Well, we were planning on adopting a little baby boy...

2. Does Jax know about you being a vampire and all that stuff?

Yes, he does. I made sure he knew. He knows that if he makes my baby daughter even a LITTLE uncomfortable, he'll be my next meal.

Dad!!

Sorry, Sky, but it's true.

3. Would you and Kissy Boy ever turn Sky into a vamp?

We turned her when she was ten. We wouldn't live without her.

MITCH

1. Is Skylar part vampire?

Like Scott mentioned, we wouldn't be able to live without her, so we did.

2. How did y'all go 100 years without being noticed and under suspicion?

Um... the whole world knows we're vampires... we kind of made a video about that a while ago... did you even read the story?

Baby boy, lower the sassiness level.

Don't tell me how to live my life, Grassi-Hoying.

3. How was the wedding?

Oh my God, it was EVERYTHING! I wore a beautiful dress, and Scott looked so handsome in his tux. Kirstie was my maid of honor, duh. Nicole, Esther and Candice were my bridesmaids. Kevin was Scott's Best Man, while Avi, Alex and Jake were the groomsmen. It was the best day of my life.

SKYLAR

1. Did you know that your parents are vampires?

They kind of turned me into one...

She takes after her mother...

2. Have you ever considered being a vampire?

I AM ONE!

3. What's Scotty Buckets' protective side like?

What you saw x10. One time some girls at school were picking on me when he came to pick me up and he just got out of the car, and growled at them (extremely loudly, may I add) with his RED EYES! AS IF GROWLING WASN'T ENOUGH!! Anyways, they ran away and never talked to me again.

4. What's the best part about having Scömíche as parents?

Oh, so many good things. I get to travel the world, first of all. I get to meet so many amazing people!! A funny thing is that I was googling them once and saw an embarrassing picture of them back in 2013, and they tried to delete it off my phone. I just messaged a fangirl on Twitter and she sent it to me again.

Wait, WHAT?!

Nothing, dad...

KEVIN & AVI (they have the same q's)

1. How did you feel about being turned?

K: It felt... weird. Like all the life was draining out of me but at the same time I was getting more life... does that make sense?