Chapter 4

A/N: So maybe a part in this chapter is inspired by a part in emmsandy 's Blood In The Books!! Love you guys! Enjoy! By the way, sorry it's so short! I'll make it up to you guys this week, hopefully!

*****

I went to a club across the street from the hotel, and it was honestly pretty boring. After half an hour and one strawberry martini, I left.

It was only 11 so I just went back to the original plan of SpongeBob and pizza.

At about 11:30 there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

I didn't expect it to be him.

"Scott, stand up." He ordered.

"What the- why?" I questioned.

"Just do it!"

"Okay, Shia, calm down." I stood up.

"I'm doing this to know if I can trust you. Get your fangs out."

I gave him a questioning look but made my fangs come out.

He hugged me and pulled my face to his neck. I breathed his intoxicating scent.

"M-Mitch, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm trying to see if I can trust you." He whispered. "Brush your fangs on my neck."

"W-what?"

"Do it!"

I brushed my fangs on his neck. I almost bit him right then and there, but I fought my urge. He pulled my neck away and squeezed me. I hugged back.

"I'm sorry, Scott. I'm so sorry I even thought you'd harm me. I miss you." Mitch pulled away and his beautiful brown eyes met mine.

Wait... Did I just..?

"I missed you too."