"Really? How did I not know about that... Yeah, I'll go."

"Hello~" Ming Hua said as he and Kang Woo joined us, "what're we talking about?"

"There's a new mall nearby, we're going after school, you guys coming?" So Nyeo said.

"I'll pass," Kang Woo said, "I'm not into shopping."

"Mmm... After school? I won't be able to come either, I've got soccer practice," Ming Hua said.

"Looks like it's just us girls then," I said to So Nyeo.

----------

"What the fuck is an O-Z?" Wondered So Nyeo as she looked at her cup.

"It's ounce," I answered with a chuckle, "you've really never seen or heard it before?"

"I dunno 'bout you man, I only know my small, regular and large sizes."

"Hello lady~" Jung Kook came over to our table with V following behind, "... and So Nyeo."

"What? So now I don't even have a gender?" So Nyeo scoffed.

"I'm not sure you're even human," he said before So Nyeo kicked him in the shin and watched him yelp in pain.

"Is this your first time going to this mall?" V asked us.

"Yep," I replied, "just came today."

"Awesome, you can come with me since I already kinda know this place~" Jung Kook said while grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the food court without waiting for my reply.

Tae Hyung's P.O.V

Hah, he's so in love. It's so cute.

It was an awkward silence between Ji Young's friend and I before she cleared her throat.

"Oh... Oh is that my mom? Gotta blast," she said while looking far ahead before hastily getting up from her seat and quickly walking away.

It's okay Kim Tae Hyung.

You still have yourself... Right?

Sigh.

----------

Ji Young's P.O.V

"Where are we going?" I asked Jung Kook.

"Wherever you wanna go."

Home sounds nice.

I suddenly saw a giant teddy bear displayed at a window of a gift store. It was about the height of Kris and Zelo combined, Jesus.

(Okay maybe I'm exaggerating it was like 8 feet.)

It was the bear I've always dreamed of- and I'm gonna get that lil' fucker.

There was a little girl and her mom walking towards the bear but I ain't lettin' that hoe get to it. I will literally fight her.

I ran inside the store faster than Usain motherfucking Bolt without realising Jung Kook was still holding my hand- he ended up falling but I didn't stop dragging him though. I want my goddamn bear and I'm gonna fucking get it.

"HOW MUCH IS THAT BEAR?!" I aggressively yelled at the worker while pointing to the bear.

The worker looked startled and scared, "I-I'm sorry ma'am, this girl already said they're buying if."

And that's when my whole world broke down.

I slowly turned my head to meet eyes with the child before giving her the biggest death stare I could possibly give; she got scared and hid behind her mom's arm who apologetically looked at me.

"Maybe next time, Ji Young, hm?" Jung Kook said while leading me out of the store.

"Yeah... Next time..." I said as I was still death staring the girl as I walked out the store, "next... time..."

I huffed as we left the store, pissed that I didn't get my bear.

"Did you really want the bear that bad?" Jung Kook asked in disbelief as he saw how pissed I was.

My mood became gloomy, yes because of a bear. I don't give a shit. That kid will feel my wrath one day.

He scoffed, "you're such a kid."

"Says you," I said as I crossed my arms.

----------

The year is ending quicker than I thought- and after all of the shit I've been through, I'm glad I get to start off with a new year.

I noticed during classes that Jung Kook seemed gloomy, usually he'd be chatting with his friends behind the teachers back but whenever his friends tried talking to him, he'd either shrug or talk minimally.

When the bell for the end of school went off, I immediately grabbed my books and made my way to Jung Kook.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

----------

We ended up strolling around the park to talk.

"Can I ask you something?" He said.

"Shoot," I replied, signalling him to continue.

"Be honest... What do you feel about me?"

I assume he's asking if I like him or not, and I really did not want to answer that question. I don't even know the answer myself.

You ignorant hoe. You DO like him.

NOT YOU AGAIN WHAT THE HELL-

I guess he noticed how hesitant I was to answer since he sighed, "never mind about it."

"Uh, sorry. I don't know what to say, honestly."

It was silence before I decided to ask the question I've been demanding answers on for years.

"Why were you such a jerk to me and then you suddenly ask me out? You never gave me a proper answer."

"I..." he started before pausing for a long time, "you remember Seo Min right?"

"Oh yeah, that poor guy whom you used to get answers for the English tests and stuff."

"Aish, I regret that, okay?! Anyway..."

He continued, "I was always jealous of how you two were so close in middle school... You know... I started... Liking you back then."

Oh boy, "what? Is it one of those things like "I bullied you so you can notice me!!!""

"No! No... I realised how you lacked attention on me and... To be honest... I so badly wanted you to notice me but it was always you and Seo Min... So I ended up trying to give up on this little 'crush,' so... I tried hating you so you could hate me back and then I'd finally get over it... But, look where we are now..."

"Ugh, to be honest, I was obsessed with you... I was so obsessed that I hated myself and I hated you for making me feel such a way... Geez, can we move on from this now? This is cliche and I'm internally cringing."

I let out a giggle. This feels like romance fiction-

Oh honey, you gonna get a big surprise.

What the h-

----------

i love how i tried keeping this book professional but then half way through i was all like "fuck it lmao"

this book might exceed 40 chapters lmao i just have too much shit to write about im srry

Media: Bolbbalgan4 - Galaxy