제5장

CHAPTER 5

Ji Young's P.O.V

~The Week After~

"On your marks," said Mr. Choi. Today's the day of our class' Mathematics Competition.

The competition evolves around a series of activities that our class has to do; individually.

It's like a race treasure hunt around the school, we have to roam around the school to find clues and decipher them to get to the next location. Of course, not everyone has to go to the same place, but whoever deciphers the most clues, wins.

Our teacher continued, "get set."

"Go!"

I started running.

----------

"Alright, we have the results," said Mr. Choi, putting up a long sheet of paper up on the board. Everyone rushed to see the results whilst I stayed put on my seat.

"Yes! I came second!" Kang Woo triumphed before backing away from the board.

Ming Hua walked up to my desk before speaking up, "well done Ji Young! You placed first again!"

"Hah, Jeon Jung Jerk came last," said So Nyeo with much happiness.

"Doesn't this mean that he'll be getting a punishment?" Kang Woo said.

Just as Kang Woo said that, the student who came up with the idea of a punishment stood up front of the class after Mr. Choi made his leave after the school bell went off.

"Alright everyone, looks like Jeon Jung Kook placed last! Which means he will have to suffer from a consequence!" Said Sang Min, the whole class erupted into exhilarated chatters as Jung Kook walked up to the front, preparing for his penalty.

"Jeon Jung Kook," said Sang Min in his MC voice.

"Yes," Jung Kook confidently said.

"Are you prepared for your punishment?"

"Yes."

"No matter what it is, you must fulfill this punishment, alright?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Jeon Jung Kook, as a penalty for doing so terribly in the Math competition... Again," Sang Min said, "you have to go out with the first place participant, for a whole week."

I immediately stood up, my chair screeching against the floor, "WHAT?!" Jung Kook and I say in unison.

Everyone began mumbling to each other.

"Hong Sang Min," I say, "I am not okay with this."

"I second that," Jung Kook said.

"Yeah, Sang Min, can't you do a different punishment?" Yu Ra said, walking up to 'MC Sang Min' as what everyone calls him.

"No, no exceptions, I'll be making sure you two actually do couple things," Sang Min teasingly said while wriggling his eyebrows.

I spoke with anger, "why do you have to put me into this? And using me as a punishment? What is this? A joke?"

Ming Hua stood up, "she's right. It's extremely disrespectful to a girl if you use her as part of a punishment."

"I can replace Mi Young," Yu Ra said with a hopeful tone in her voice.