제24장

CHAPTER 24

"HAH he asked you out for real this time?!" So Nyeo said. We were chilling in my room while I told the 3 of them about the whole story with Jung Kook, "you said no, right?"

"Yep."

"Ah, good job. I wouldn't of trusted him."

I sighed, "but the thing is..."

So Nyeo groaned, "you're not reconsidering him, right?"

"He said he's been trying to improve himself for me. Do you see how much dedication that is?!"

"She's right," Ming Hua said, "he really likes Ji Young that much if he's willing to change himself."

"But he's also really famous too," stated Kang Woo, "what's he gonna do about those fans that are like— insane for him?"

----------

Jung Kook's P.O.V

"Aye~" V said as he sat next to me, "you've been sulking for a few days, what's wrong?"

"Hyung... What do you think Bang PD would say about any of the members being in a relationship?"

"Huh? Why would you—" he gasped, "wait a minute... Are you dating someone?!"

He said that a little too loudly, "shush, I'm not, I'm just curious."

"Hey~" Ji Min said as he sat down with us, "you alright?"

"Hey, Ji Min, do you know anything about why he's in such a sad mood?" V asked.

Ji Min and I exchanged looks, "do you want me to tell him?"

"Hey~ that's no fair!" Whined V, "you guys are keeping secrets from the members?!"

"You haven't even answered my question yet," I said.

"I don't know! Ask PD-nim yourself."

"Huh?" Ji Min questioned.

----------

"Why? Are you dating someone?"

"No... But... I..." I didn't know how to put my words out.

"Is another member dating someone?"

"No! Not that I know of, at least."

He sighed, "Jung Kook, you're still very young and you deserve to live like a normal teenager. Unfortunately you can't do everything that other kids your age do."

"But you also deserve to have a love life, at one point you're gonna be married and maybe have your own family and I can't stop you from doing that."

I let out a breath in relief, that means he's fine with it, right?

"But if you want to date someone, you have to be able to take all of the criticism from fans and all of your other peers, you also have to make sure your partner is handling the criticism too."

"So... You'd be fine if..." I started.

"Go ahead, but be careful, this is the only chance I'll be giving you, and you should give it a few days before announcing it to the public, alright?"

"Of course," I said before bowing, "thank you!"

I walked out of the office feeling quite relieved— maybe I can prove myself to her, right?