ACM - 00

A L P H A ' S C H U B B Y M A T E

Appearance is everything. That's one rule and significant skill Maya Adams has learned from life. Her weight and appearance brings humiliation and disaster, leaving no room for someone like her to experience a normal life.

Upon stumbling across a strange candy store one night, Maya receives a free box of candies from the store's owner as a reward for her kind gestures.

Maya was sure the candies she received were nothing special but after trying one out, it made her become the prettiest girl.

Confused but filled with joy, Maya decided to start her life as someone she has always wanted but things gets tricky and complicated for Maya as she's thrown through a world of werewolves, magic and having a fearsome Alpha as her mate.

○ ○ ○

N O T E

Before reading the first chapter, I'd like to mention a few things. I first wrote this in 2016? And it took me a long time to rewrite this and publish it. I've always loved this story and I'm not sure why I didn't publish it sooner. Second, I know the title is a little cliche or cringy, I don't know what you think of it but I really loved the cover made by crookednights and I just had to leave it as it is. I'm sure I'll change the title in the future but for now, don't throw unnecessary comments at it. Third, I've rewritten this story so if there's any old readers out there, I'm really sorry if I've changed it but I really wanted to make it a better story.

The plot was honestly inspired from webtoons and kdramas I've been watching but if there's anything you read is or sounds familiar to you, I promise you, its all a coincidence and lastly, this story isn't going to be cliche. I hope you give it a read because it'll mean alot as it took alot of courage to publish this. I'm not the type to write romantic stories but I'm giving this a final chance at it. My English isn't that great so excuse any errors.

Thank you for reading.

○○○

25 January, 2024 NOTE:

Hello everyone. I want to mention I was very young when I wrote any of this story. I was 15/16 when I wrote this cringe title with cringe plot. I'm turning 25 this year. I'm sorry if anyone finds the title slightly offensive. I'm not attacking anyone's body size or any form of shape. Believe me I value everyone regardless of their size, skin colour, culture background/ethnicity etc. I'm publishing this again without editing so my younger self can be happy and can see his damn writing improvements.

© Xan Rowd 2019-2024