6

Since I was a super duper good girl all day long I was gonna get to play all night. We were in the car going home. I was supposed to be resting but, I wasn't sleepy so my head was laid on Camila's lap. She was playing softly with my curls. "So baby you were a good puppy today so I believe you have earned yourself a reward. What would you like to do tonight?" said Dinah. "You said we play all night until sleepies". "You're right princess such a good listener. But you still get to pick what we do". "I want to have a lot of sex miss". Lauren laughed and Ally smacked her thigh. "That hurt" "then don't laugh". Lauren smacked her back. This went on until Normani spoke up "if you two don't cut it out neither of you will be joining us in the "lot of sex"". "Yes ma'am". "Thank you, Y/N that sounds lovely I'm looking foreword to it".

"Princess would you like to pick five outfits out of your closet" said Camila. "Yes please mama can we do the naughty sick school girl please". "Of course baby what ever you would like" "now rest please little one you'll need your energy for tonight". I snuggled into Camila's lap and thought about what I'd like to do tonight.

A/N what should happen in her sciences I need four more ideas please comment with ideas!