Deep deep trouble

Before I was even told I know that it was going to be a long night. I wasn't waiting by the door so that would mean I would spend the night on my knees rather than any furniture. I forgot my chores so I could forget orgasming. Running late would mean a spanking and a half assed job would mean that I wouldn't get to touch.

It was explained to me what my punishment was to be and it was just as I thought. I was ordered to strip and pick one implement for each of them. I took off all my clothes and folded them neatly placing them at the Ally's feet. I walked to our wall and picked out a think wooden hairbrush, a leather paddle with naughty girl written so it would print onto your backside, a light cane and a commen tool in our household, the dreaded spoon. I walked over and placed them at Dinah's feet. Camila was typing into her phone and up came the terrible website that they all loved, it was a spanking calculator that was more than embarrassing.

Camila handed me her phone and I grimaced as I read what lay before me.
Punishment Certificate
This certificate dictates that Y/N, for the reason of Running late will receive the folllowing punishment
Four sets of spankings.
Set One: 32 swats with a leather paddle and Y/N bent over
Set Two: 10 swats with a cane and Y/N touching their toes
Set Three: 24 swats with a wooden spoon and Y/N bent over a chair
Set Four: 50 swats with a hairbrush and Y/N laying on the bed.
These spankings will be carried out with Y/N completely naked

First was Normani with the paddle she bent me over to her liking and put my hands on the bed. She brought down the first smack with WHAP. Thirty one more times the WHAP rang out. I cried out after each one. Normani helped me up and kissed me before handing me to Ally. I touched my toes and Ally brought down a gentle smack of the cane. "That was just practice, I want you to count". She didn't wait for me to answer defore bring down the whips instrument Crack "one" I said my bottom already burning. CRACK "two". CRACK CRACK CRACK "three four five" I cried out. Ally headed for just under my cheeks CRACK "SIX" and then a little lower CRACK "SEVEN". Ally hit the most sensitive spot CRACK "EIGHT". Ally helped me up and laid me on the bed. She said "these are going to hurt and you don't have to count". I clenched my hands CRACK the cane hit in a diagonal across ever red stripe the cane had left. Ally hit again CRACK. I screamed out and Ally picked me up hugging me.

I was in such a state that it was decided that my other two spankings would be left for when it was decided I was ready for them. Dinah carried me upstairs as I cried into her neck. I knew I deserved it but it hurt so bad. Camila helped me into the sweater I was wearing previously. I was sent to wake up Lauren while dinner was cooked. I knew that they just felt bad so I was getting cuddle time. I cuddled into to Lauren's bed and she grumbled as she woke up. I pecked her all over until she held me still and kept me close. After few minutes Lauren got up and I followed her lead. We walked to the kitchen and dinner was on the table with dishes set out. I knelt next to Ally and Dinah. I knew that it wouldn't be like breakfast and the only food I would get would depend on how much I was given.

They were having chicken and mixed vegetables. Ally help a piece of chicken between her fingers and I took it gently with my mouth. Camila tried to give me all of her vegetables but Ally threatened her that she would get the same caning and Camila quickly gobbled them down. After they finished I was to lick the plates clean and wash the dishes under supervision. Normani promised me an episode of friends if I accepted what she had in store. After she promised that it wasn't a spanking I readily agreed. She slipped a vibrater into my exposed crotch and we sat down to an episode with me on her lap. She would buzz the toy starting when the crowd laughed and ending when they laughed again. It brought me so close but then the episode was over and Normani pulled out the toy.

I brushed my teeth and hair and then snuggled into bed with Dinah and Camila once she joined us. It was a bad day with one hell of an ending.