1

I snuggled against my pillow and flipped over to my other side. I looked at the clock 6:30 illuminated the dark room. It would still be half an hour till I would be woken up and gotten ready for the day. I browsed through my phone and found a good story to read. I squirmed when the girl was spanked knowing exactly how she felt. Ally came into wake me and I wriggled underneath my covers. She turned on the lights and I groaned. "I don't wanna get up Ally" I whined. Ally pulled back the covers and I grimaced at the rush of light. I sat up and Ally asked "what'll it be today beautiful, little girl, sub, puppy, good". I giggled "you know it'll never be good". Ally nodded "I know". "Sub" I chose.

Ally nodded and went to my closet to pick out my clothes. She decided on one of their big sweaters and a matching underwear set. "Wake up the girls and then set the table" Ally instructed. I took the pile of clothes and put them on my bed before waking up my masters. After they were up and getting ready for the day I set the table and hoped that one one of them hadn't started their shower yet. Dinah was still in the process of waking up so I tantalized with the offer to shower with her. We shower quickly washing each other and drying off without anything provocative. I got dressed headed to the kitchen hoping that I wouldn't be late, knowing that I would have earned myself a strike if I did and indeed I was. I was instructed to put the line on the whiteboard on the fridge.

I shamefully knelt in between Camila and Normani. I was handed my list that was laminated and then written underneath the promos in neat cursive the day's activities, chores, extra rules, punishments and when they would be home. I grinned when I saw that Lauren was only working until lunch. After my masters had eaten Normani made up a plate for me to eat while they ran around and got ready for their jobs. They all worked Dinah worked at a local sub auction house, Camila co-owned a sex shop with Normani, Ally ran a daycare next door for littles and Lauren was a designer, she did anything from dungeons to playrooms, cribs to paddle, she worked out of Camila's and Dinah's store. They all enjoyed working and were good at their jobs. I finished my plate while I read through the days chores, dishes, change sheets and make beds, tidy playroom, finish laundry, make lunch, it wasn't too bad and I would be done when Lauren got home.

I put in the load of laundry that was downstairs. I read the days expectations, complete all chores, strikes are to be written on the board, you are to be kneeling at the door dressed when Lauren gets home in a good mood, eat lunch, call someone, go for a walk. Nothing difficult either. As I walked upstairs to my bedroom, worried about once they got home from work, this was the easiest day in ages. What where they planning. I stripped my bed of sheets and put them in a hamper putting the previous day's clothes with them. I heard them getting ready to leave and I ran downstairs. I gave them each and kiss and I was reminded to behave. They left and the house was still and empty. I trudged upstairs and got all the sheets and laundry from their rooms. I sorted it downstairs and switched the leads of laundry. I put new sheets on their beds. I pulled out my phone and started playing some games. I glanced at the clock and it was later than I expected only an hour until Lauren would be home as it was already 11:30. I rushed through the dishes, knowing it was a half asses job I put them in the cupboards. I only had half an hour to clean the playroom.

I walked into the messy room and called Ally, I was feeling strung out and she alway managed to relax me. She picked up and I soften as she spoke. She scolded me about just starting on the playroom and chatted with me while I cleaned. The playroom was more than spotless but the longer I cleaned the longer I talked to Ally. I had just hung up the phone and was about to start on lunch when the front door opened and Lauren walked in. She said"Hello anybody home". I said quietly "I'm in the kitchen". Lauren found me and kissed me. I apologized for not being at the door and Lauren quickly forgave me but but another two strikes on the board, one for not finishing chores and one for not being at the door. I served Lauren her lunch and she allowed me to eat with her.

Lauren got a cup from the cupboard and called me over, she showed me the top plate which had jam on it and the cup which was all sudsy, I earned another strike. It was supposed to be an easy day but I was already messing up and it was only half way done. I was sent out for a walk and than I cuddled with. Lauren who was exhausted and fell asleep almost as soon as she got under her covers. Her arm wrapped protectively over me I too drifted off.

I woke up Lauren still soundly sleeping and five minutes to be kneeling downstairs. I slipped out from under Lauren's arm and snuck out of the room closing the door behind me. I didn't want to be caught not ready for a second time that day so I was ready two minutes early. Right on time like clockwork the four of them walked in. Each one kissed my forehead and took off their coats and shoes before I stood up and followed them to the living room. They were all chafing and carrying on and I whispered to them to hush because Lauren was sleeping. They did until they decided that we would go to the sound proof playroom and be as loud as loud as we liked.