5

When ally's eyes opened I jumped on the bed and licked her cheek. She petted my hair and pulled me down with her. I squirmed. I didn't want to sleep or cuddle I wanted to play. Why couldn't she see that. I barked. She shushed me and I whined. "How's my good girl today". I barked again and licked her hand. I stood on all floors and carefully climbed out of the bed. I took ally's covers in my mouth and tugged on them. Ally exclaimed "Y/N". I whined and she shook her head and ruffled my hair. "Let's fix that head of hair of yours honey". She found my hairbrush and had me sit between her legs while she combed it out. She tried to put my hair up but I shook my head every time. She laughed and gently patted my bum sending me off to find an adventure.

Mani was in the kitchen I barked excitedly when I saw her and scampered over to her. She rubbed my ears. I moaned happily Nd leaned into her. She grabbed my bowls out of the cubaurd and filled one with water setting it beside the fridge and filling the other with cocoa puffs my favourite. Mani said "eat up cutie and if anyone asked you had cornflakes". I responded with a quick bark and dug in. I finished quickly and Mila let me out when she came down. I did my business and found my rope.

I picked it up and swung it around wildly. Lolo came out and grabbed onto the other end and I let out a playful growl. She tugged and I lost the rope. I grabbed it back and ferociously growled. And Lauren laughed and said "you with Y/N". She started to walk anyway and I ran after her and dropped the rope and her feet whimpering. She sighed and picked it up saying "later baby". She was walking with it and I jumped up to grab it she swatted my cheek and I barked. "I said later Y/N". I walked quietly behind her sulking. She put the toy away and I took of running around the house.

Inside DJ had come down and everyone was eating breakfast. I was bored so I went under the table. Mila already had shoes on and I grabbed onto one of the laces and pulled. It came undone and I swatted at it. Nibbling to make sure it was dead. Cammy felt me playing and lifted her foot and said a stern "Bad girl Y/N no chewing". Nobody was any fun today I just wanted to play.

When breakfast was done Mani had lost her sunglasses and went to check in the car. She left the door open and I ran out to see if there wS any friends to play with. Mani saw me and shouted "Y/N you get back here right now". Dinah heard the shouting and came out she saw me running and took of after me. Mani caught up to me first and grabbed my collar. She dragged me back to the house. I barked and whined the whole time. Why was everyone so grumpy today? I was just playing and nobody wanted to. When we got to the house Dinah closed the door and said "you were just trying to play today haven't you pretty girl". I barked and she rubbed my head". Why don't you try really hard today to be a good girl and then tonight we'll all play with you to your hearts content". I licked her hand and rubbed my head against her leg.

"Now darling I hate to say this but I'm going to put you in your cage for an hour or so while we get ready okay sweetheart". I whined but followed her to the living room that had a wooden crate with blankets and pillows inside. Dinah opened the door and crawled inside. I liked this crate the bars were far apart so I could see and the wood smelled nice. Dinah asked "do you have somethings todo in there" and I shook my head no but buried under the blankets signalling that I would rest. Dinah said "good girl, I'll be back before you now baby okay". I wiggled under the blankets and Dinah closed the door.

Dinah left but I couldn't sleep. I wanted to play so bad. I put and arm out and then my head. I tried to go back in but I was stuck. I whined but nobody came. I barked and barked again until Lauren came downstairs she saw me and said "silly pup, you've gotten yourself into some trouble now". I barked again, I wanted out. Lauren slid my arm down and out and then my head had enough room to slide out. Lauren opened the cage and I jumped up on her. "Oh darling what irate we going to do with you".