3

Just like yesterday Ally woke me up but this morning I had to be quiet so that I didn't wake up Cam and DJ. Once we had gotten out of the bedroom. I held Ally's hand and told her all about the dream I had. Ally smiled and nodded at all the right times. Ally took me to the bathroom and I sat on the toilet and went potty while Ally filled up the tub. Most mornings Ally would of asked what my plans were for the day but she had a pretty good idea of what I was. Ally lifted me into the tub once it was filled up enough. She soaped me up and washed my hair. She poured water over me to clean me off covering my eyes. Once I was all clean she let me climb out and wrapped me up in a fluffy green towel. She held my hand and guided me to my room.

I sat on my bed and she asked "what wold you like to wear today my lovely, I think I'm going to send you with Camila and Lauren and Normani today alright". I nodded and said green shirt and ogrealls". Ally laughed and found my green shirt and overalls. She got out underwear and a sports bra. She asked "panties or diaper". I thought had about it while Ally helped me into the bra and shirt. I said "pull-up?" and Ally said "sounds good". She put the panties away and picked out a pull-up. I slid it up over my hips and Ally held out the overalls. She held open one leg and I pet my leg in and the same for the other. I pulled them up all the way. Ally pulled the straps over my shoulders and buttoned me up. She turned me around and brushed my hair. She French braided it and then put some socks on me. Ally sat me on her lap and asked me "so darling you know you still need the rest of yesterday's spanking right". I nodded. "Would you like it now or tonight. The answer was easy "I want it all done". Ally nodded and said "go wake up the girls alright" as I ran off to do as she asked.

I woke up everyone and we were all eating breakfast. This morning it was oatmeal and Dinah even put extra brown sugar on mine cause she said "I don't gotta deal with you so here you go" and added like a whole 'nother spoonful. I was going to get my spanking after breakfast but my bum still hurt and know it was going to hurt all day. Lauren was done eating first so she picked out a spoon and took me to her room. She made me take down my overalls and my pull-up and then bend over her desk chair. She fired her swats fast and furiously. All 24 being dished out in under a minute. She picked up her nice wooden hairbrush and made me lie on the bed. She brought down one swat and than another and another and another fourth times. My butt burned and my eyes were stinging with tears. She stopped and picked up a plastic hairbrush she brought down five hard stinging swats with the brush side and said that those counted as two each. Lauren hugged and cuddled lots giving nice kisses. After a few minutes she sent me downstairs to find someone while she got ready. Mani was the only one ready so she laid on the sofa with me and cuddled me close.

Everyone was finally ready we headed to work. I had to sit in the back but that was okay because Mani let me sit next to her and sleep a little bit on her. At the shop Ally went next door and Lauren went to her workshop. Camila showed me what I would be doing and Normani went to check that everyone was ready for opening. I was the greeter. I was real good at it too all I had to do was tell people how great everything was in the shop and advertise Lo and Mani and Cam. At lunch time Lo was real happy because she got 9 orders in and Cam sold out of all of the good vibrators but I felt a little bad because their friend came in with their sub and he wasn't doing super best listening ears and their friend asked how they kept me behaving so good and Mani recommended the stupid cane.

After lunch I went next door to Ally's because Cam said I was getting grumpy but I wasn't my bum was just hurting. Cam said that I had to take a nap. I want to break naps and that stupid cane and Lauren's hairbrush. I hate it, I hate it all. Ally got me ready in the quiet room because it was playtime but I had to take a stupid nap. Ally put my dinosaur onesie on and tucked me into the crib. I made it all the way to my greeting station before I got caught. I tried to play it off but the cashier was all "look at them cute little girl" and Camila was all "I want to see" and then I was all, put back in the crib with the bars up and baby gloves on. And right at that moment I had to pee