A/N Please Do Not Skip

First:

I'd like to say that I am an author of their word, meaning if I start a story I'm going to finish it, so this story is far from over and I have not forgotten it.

Second:

I am trying to write this new chapter like any down time I have I open my laptop and try to type something... its been two weeks and I think all I have to show is like 100 words. So this chapter I need help with, if you want please leave some suggestions in the comments, anything to try to get my gears running.

Third:

Sometimes when I have writers block other stories that i want to write start to come to my head, so as a treat and an I'm sorry gift I'd like to give you the first two chapters of my newest starkid story The Reunion. I don't have a summary for it yet so just read and enjoy hopefully Senior Year will be back soon.

All my love

Dikrats3ever

And now the first two chapters of The Reunion:

Chapter One

"LAUREN!" rang through the office. Everyone stopped that they were doing and turned to look at the small fragile assistant who sat at her desk. Lauren slowly stood up and made her way into her boss's office.

"I don't have all day!" the voice rang out again causing Lauren to sprint into the office. A rude woman with rich black hair and a sharp pencil face sat behind a huge desk. Karen Graves, she is the most feared woman in New York, she runs the number one fashion agency in the world. Her face was annoyed, and she looked as if she was going to bite some one's head off.

"What do I pay you for?" Karen asked as Lauren sat down in the chair in front of the desk. Lauren opened her mouth to speak but was cut off. "Wrong!"

"But I didn't say anything!" Lauren whined.

"I know, but whatever you were going to say was probably wrong!" She said rudely. "I pay you to, pick up my dry-cleaning, walk my dog, pick up my kids from soccer practice, and most importantly pick up my coffee. No cream, three shots of expresso, this one only has two!" Karen said then threw her drink all over Lauren. "Now get out of my office, Meghan's practice ends in fifteen minutes, don't fuck that up too."

Lauren hung her head as she walked out of the office. She grabbed her purse from her desk and headed into the bathroom. Lauren looked at herself in the mirror, her new blouse was ruined. When Lauren accepted the job after her college graduation, the job promised that she would be working hand in hand with Americas number one fashion designer. Instead all she became was a glorified nanny. But she stuck with this job for five years in hoped that one day it would get better.

"My eyes are shut I promise." Lauren jumped, startled as someone walked through the door.

"It's okay Dawson, you can open your eyes." Lauren said as she wiped away a tear that had fallen.

"Here," Dawson said as he handed her a red tee-shirt, "It's my work out shirt, its clean I promise, but you need it more than I do right now."

"Thank you." Lauren said taking the shirt and waking into a stall to change. She took of her shirt and slung it over the stall door. "Shit." Lauren muttered to herself when she realized her bra was soaked too. She took it off as well and slung it over the door with her shirt. Dawson clear his throat once he saw her bra drape over the stall door. Lauren slipped into the tee-shirt and exited the stall. She grabbed her soaked clothes and tossed them into the trash can, they were ruined there was no reason to save them.