During The Fall

The chilling wind blew, making the orange and red leaves scatter everywhere. A lone boy with rich black hair walked across a peaceful path. The boy was longing for his friends, who had all graduated the previous year. Yea they stayed in touch all the time, a different friend would pop down once a week to check on him. But it wasant like last year where the entire group would walk this path, making jokes, singing songs, and goofing off. The boy had contemplated dropping out of school, and moving to Chicago with the rest if his friends, but he quickly was talked out if that. So he was alone, yes he had friends but he still longed for the ones who wernt there.

The boy continued his walk down the path. His final school year had begun, then he could enter the real world, and maybe land an acting gig that wasant in his friends musicals. In the middle of his thought he was knocked to the ground.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, I wasant watching where I was going." A girl with long red hair said. She wore a University of Minnesota hoodie with skinny jeans and yellow rain boots.

"It's fine, here let me help you up." The boy said the jumped to his feet and extended his hand to her witch she gladly took. "Okay, I can't help but notice you have the wrong hoodie on."

"Oh, you see I just transferred from there, I'm new first day." She said nervously, then crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"Where are you headed?" He asked her.

"I'm looking for the Music Building, I have a meeting with the director in great five minutes." She said starting to freak out.

"Hey don't freak we arnt that far away." The boy offered his hand for her to take and she took it, and they began to run. They made a mad dash across campus, and made it with one minute to spare.

"Now I look a mess, this is an important meeting." She said looking at her self in the window.

"Let me help." He said, then pulled his comb out of his pocket and brushed her hair down, untill it was perfect again. He dusted off her shoulders and straighten her jacket, all in one swift motion.

"Wow how did you learn how to do that?" She asked.

"I'm a theater kid, theses things happen, alot, now go in or you will be late." The boy said then led her up the steps to the door.

"Thank you, um?"

"Joey Richter, and your welcome, uh?"

"Bella Ferlend." She said then walked inside the building.

Joey walked off, heading back to his dorm room.

Joey entered his room and not to his surprise his roommate was gone. Joey hardly knew anything about his roommate, his roommate was off with a different girl everynight, (it was only the 3rd week of school) and Joey always had the place to his self, well untill his roommate would stumble in around 3am. Joey sat on his bed and opened up his laptop and just browsed the Internet.

Buzz
Buzz

Joey looked down at his phone witch was buzzing with a text message, from his curly haired friend Darren Criss.

DARREN MESSAGE: Hey we all wanna Skype with you.

JOEY MESSAGE: Okay give me a second.

Joey sat his phone down and went back to his laptop and opened up Skype and called his friends.

"Jo-Jo!" The short brunet yelled when the camera opened up.

"Hey Lauren." Joey said waving.

"So, how was your day?" A guy who was muscular with dirty blonde hair asked.

"Well, Dad, if you must know it was un event full." Joey said mocking the guy.

"Are you sure, we are diying here." The same guy asked.

"Oh, well Joe I hope you find this interesting, I helped this girl find the music building." Joey told him.

"Oh the music building full of great times." Darren said starting to reminisce, but was cut off by a taller girl with short brown hair.

"A girl?"

"Yes Jaime, a girl."

"Look at you Mr Hotshot!" A guy with curly dirty blonde hair said.

"Dylan, not like that, she ran into me and-"

"Classic move." Lauren said cutting Joey off.

"And, she was a transfer student from the University of Minnesota, and-"

"Boo!" They all said in unison

"And, she was lost, and looking for the Music Building, I think she is here on some music scholarship, she had an important meeting with the head of the department."

"He is totally crushing." Darren said.

"Just look at him he's is blushing!" Jaime said.

"Okay well if you guys are going to act like this I'm going to leave." Joey said to them.

"No don't go, we are just picking on you." Joe said.

"Yea I kow you do it all the time." Joey told them.

"I'm not he is definitely crushing on her." Lauren said.

"Bye you guys." Joey said then shut his laptop, and thought about how much he auctaly loves his friends. He definitely wouldn't be who he is today with out them.

Joey sat his computer on his desk and went to the bathroom to change clothes. He changed into a pair of boxers and a white tee shirt to sleep in. He went back out and pulled his blankets up and got under them, and tried to fall asleep. He tossed and turned for hours untill he got comfortable then the fell asleep. But just as usual, Joeys roommate burst through the door and 3am, waking Joey up. Joey tossed and turned, then finally got comfortable... again. And began to dose off.

I've really got to move out of this dorm.

Joey thought to himself before he closed his eyes and fell into a nice peaceful sleep.