Scenario 7 How they apologize

Shu

   After hearing you say 'Come in from the other side of the door, Shu walked in. He saw you sitting on your windowsill and moved to the opposite side. "(y/N) I'm sorry for pranking you, I want you to forgive me and not ignore me anymore. I love you (y/n)." You look up and see Shu looking into your (e/c) eyes and smiled.

   "Shu, I love you." He looks surprised and hugs you tightly, pulling you into a loving kiss. You wrap your arms around his waist and grab his nice ass. He looks at you surprised.

     (I totally forgot to put the kiss part of Shu, my poor baby. So I added a little special part... 😜)

Reiji

    Reiji opens the door and sees you sitting at your desk. "(Y/n) I'm sorry for doing that to you, please forgive me." You get up from the shit and kiss him lightly.

   He kisses you and murmurs "I love you." You smile and say "I love you too."

Ayato

    He opens the door and sees you on your computer. "Oi (Y/n) I wanted to say sorry for being a jerk. C-could u forgive me?" You look up and see a blush on your boyfriend's cheeks.

    You move your computer and pull him closer to you. "I forgive you Ayato." You say and kiss him. He kisses you back and the two of you pull away for air. "I love you so much (y/n)." Ayato holds you close and kisses your head. "I love you to Ayato."

Laito

    Laito sits beside you on your bed. "(Y/n) I'm sorry for pranking you, I love you, baby." He says, looking to the ground embarrassed. You pull him down to lay with you.

   "I love you to Laito." You say and he kisses you passionately, "I missed you."

Kanato

   Kanato handed you a plate of (your fave cupcakes) and you look at him surprised. "I'm sorry for pranking you. I missed you at my tea party with teddy." He says and sits the plate down.

    You pick up a cupcake and take a bite, you gesture for Kanato to take one also. He does and you see icing on his lip. You lick it off and kiss him. "I forgive you Kanato." You say and he kisses you again.

Subaru

    You open your door and see Subaru, twiddling his fingers. "(Y/n) I'm sorry for pranking you it was a stupid thing to do." You see him blushing a deep red and hug him.

  "It's okay Subaru, I love you." You say pulling away. "I love y-you too." He stutters then kisses you passionately.

*
*
?
*

So km not gonna update for a week, but the thanksgiving week I will be updating some more