Scenario 5 When he pranks you

Shu

Shu walked by your room and heard tiny snores through the open door. He smirked to himself and walked in silently, toward your bed. You hadn't realized he was there and stayed asleep still snoring.

Shu for once was bored without you to annoy him. "Oi fire fire." He yells and you jump up and get out of bed running through the mansion to the front door. Shu laughs and teleports to where you were with his brothers outside because they thought there was a fire.

You were panting and sitting on the ground. Shu laughs and falls in a fit of laughter. "Oi, what the hell's so funny?" Ayato asks glaring at his brother. "You should have seen your face (y/n) it was priceless." He says trying to catch his breath.

You were mad that your boyfriend disturbed your sleep. "Are you serious was this some kind of prank or something?" You ask angrily standing up. "Cause if it is it's not funny, jerk." Shu looks at you walking back into the house.

"She's planning revenge you know that right?" Ayato asks Shu looking a little nervous. "Yep, I don't think I should have done that." Ayato and Laito laugh slightly since they knew (y/n) had great revenge pranks.

Reiji

You sat in the living room as Laito and Ayato played darts, and you played pool with Subaru. "Ha, you lose again Sub." You say putting the pole back in the holder. Subaru drops his and storms out of the room.

"You beat him again (y/n) and he throws a fit like always," Laito says giggling slightly. "Oh well, I'm going to bed early I'll see you guys later." You walk out of the room and up the stairs.

Meanwhile, Reiji was in his room working on a prank for you. He set up a bucket of cold water above his door, knowing you would come into his room. (Very boring prank but I couldn't think of what he could do.) "Oh, Reiji can I sleep in here t..." You stop talking as the bucket pours the ice-cold water all over you.

"REIJI! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Reiji looks at you and busts out laughing. You glare and point at him, "Karma's a bitch. Better watch your back." You say backing out of the room like a boss, leaving him nervous.

Ayato

Ayato sat in the kitchen making chocolate for you, but there was a twist. Some of the chocolate was normal and some had toothpaste in the middle.

"Ayato what are you making?" You ask coming up behind him. "I made chocolate want some?" You look at him and nod, taking one. You put it in your mouth and chew, you see Ayato watching you closely. "What?" You ask and he hands you another piece, "Want another one?" You take it and think your boyfriend is being nice for once.

"Thanks, Ayato why are you being so nice today?" You ask chewing the next piece. Suddenly a foul taste covers your taste buds. "Ayato what the hell?" You spit it out and see toothpaste.

"Why would you do that?" Ayato falls to the ground laughing. "I-it was f-funny." He tried to catch his breath.

You turn away and flips your (h/l) (h/c) behind you, "Paybacks a bitch. Remember that." Ayato watches you leave and you smirk walking away planning your revenge.

Laito

Laito has been planning a prank on you for a while so he finally got it ready. Ayato, Shu, Subaru, and he skipped school one night went to a store and bought 10,000 ball-pit balls. They went back to the mansion and started filling your room with them.

"Isn't (y/n) going to be really mad once she sees this?" Subaru asks as they close the window above your door sealing all the balls in your room. "Probably but it'll be worth it, I just have to set up the camera to watch," Laito says putting the camera in a safe spot to watch the prank.

You, Reiji, and Kanato got out of the limo and walked to the house. "Where's Laito?" You asked as you walked through the house toward your room. You passed Laito's room and peaked in, he wasn't there. "Laito where are you? I got a surprise for you." You yell through the house.

You reached your room and turned the knob to open the door. "AHHHHHH!" You are knocked over as thousands of balls came flooding through the door.

"Hahaha." You turn your head and see your boyfriend laughing as the balls kept coming out of your room. (This sounds so weird to write. 😂😂😂)

"LAITO I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" You stood up and started walking toward Laito. "CLEAN THIS UP ASSHOLE!" He stopped laughing and you took his hat. "Oi (y/n) it was a joke." You glared at him and held his hat up to his face. "You better get to cleaning, unless you never want to see your hat again. I'm gonna get you back, don't worry." You smirked and started to walk away to Laito's room.

Laito started cleaning his mess as Reiji walked down the hall to see the mess. "Laito what the hell?"

KaNaTo

Kanato had an idea to prank you by taking away your favorite stuffed animal (fav/animal) (name). You were taking a shower as he snuck into your room and snatched your baby.

He teleports out of your room as he hears the water stop. "Kanato what are y..." Laito sees (y/n)'s animal in his arm. "Oooohhhh Kanato (y/n) is going to flip out when she realizes you took it." He says and suddenly a scream echoes through the mansion.

(Animal/name) where are you?!?!?!" You scream running through your room frantically. "Kanato!!!!" You scream seeing teddy lying on your desk.

You pick up the bear and stomp to where you knew Kanato would be, the kitchen. "Give (her/him) back now Kanato." You growl and he jumps back. Kanato shoves it back to you and you glare evilly walking away from him.

You grinned evilly and hold Teddy behind your back where he couldn't see him.

Kanato turned back around to cook you something sweet. Then he noticed..."Shit."

Subaru

Subaru really wanted to get back at you for always flirting with him and making him embarrassed. So he decided to put baby powder in your hairdryer.

He poured the powder into the dryer and cleaned it where you wouldn't notice. That night you took a shower got out, got dressed, and went to dry your hair.

You flipped the button on and were covered in powder. "Ahhhhhh!!!" You screamed and Subaru heard it from the living room where he was with his brothers. "What was that?" Reiji asks and Subaru laughs.

"I pranked (y/n) and she just found the trap." He says and suddenly the door slams open. "Subaru!!!" He looks up and sees you standing in the doorway with his dagger clutched in his hand.

"OH SHIT!!" He yells and teleports out of the room. "(Y/n) you look terrible go shower at once." You turn toward Reiji and throw the dagger. "Shut up Asshole!" You leave to find your boyfriend and get back at him.

*

*

*

Oh

My

Gosh

Guys I'm not dead

(Unless school counts)

This took forever and I feel so bad for not updating

Thank you my Neko's for being patient 😂😂

Hopefully, the next one will be easier to write

Later
~
Ace