Jealous!Shu X Reader

This is actually my amv that I made 😀 It was fun making it.

Shu watched (y/n) and Subaru talking in the kitchen. He watched from the door until he heard Ayato and Laito coming.

Shu leaves going to the living room. "Oi (y/n) why don't you and Subaru just date?" (y/n) laughs and shakes her head, "you know I'm with Shu." Laito rolls his eyes and shoves her into Subaru.

"Ahh!" She yells and falls to the ground on top of Subaru. (y/n) opens her eyes and sees Subaru's blushing facet in front of hers.

"(y/n)!" A voice says angrily and She feels someone pull her off the albino. She sees Shu holding her arm glaring at her. "S-Shu I was p-pushed. I'm sorry, it was an accident." (y/n) starts stuttering after Shu's glare sharpened, shooting daggers at her.

He pulls her out of the room with the others giving her a good luck call. "Stop hanging out with my brother. It's starting to piss me off," (y/n) looks up and sees Shu's eyes soften.

"I'm sorry Shu I'll be with you more. I didn't mean to make you jealous." (y/n) says and Shu pushes her on the bed biting into her neck roughly. (y/n) groans and holds his collar tightly.

"I was not jealous," Shu growls before kissing (y/n) before she could answer.

"Your mine don't forget that, (y/n)~." He whispers in her ear.

*

*

*

So here's a chapter sorry I've been busy and had some trouble at work

But I'm back and have a few chapters to publish

Thanks for reading yall

Love

~Ace