Subaru X Wolf!Reader (Monster)

A wolf walked out of the woods and saw a garden full of white roses. She looked at the rows and rows of them loving the smell they gave off.

   Suddenly she stopped and saw a male standing ahead of her. The male had white hair with pink ends and bright red eyes. He looked at the wolf and crouched down.

   "What are you doing here buddy?" He says and the she-wolf tilted her head. She inched closer to him and got a whiff of his scent. He smelled different and she stopped.

   Fog covered the wolf and when it cleared a girl with (h/l)(h/c) stood in front of the male. "You don't want to be near a monster like me." The male looked surprised at the girls' words.

  "Oi y-your not the only monster in this garden." He says and she looks closely at him, noticing his sharp teeth as he talked.

   "You are a vampire?" He nods as she gets closer holding her hand out. "I'm (y/n)." He looks surprised that she said her name. He looked at her closely and saw a light blush on her face as he took her hand.

    "I'm Subaru, what are you doing here?" He asks and she looks around. "Uhh, y-you wouldn't care about it. I'm s-sorry for coming into y-your garden." She turns to leave bit Subaru speaks up.

    "Wait I want to hear. You look really lost." He says and she looks at him nervously. "Well okay then." They sit on a bench and (y/n) starts telling him what happened.

   "I lived with a human couple because my parents abandoned me as a baby. I grew up with them and we were happy, but a week ago on my 17th birthday (just pretend your 17 sorry), I transformed into my wolf form. They kicked me out and I've been wandering the woods trying to contain the monster in me. Then I crossed into the garden and m-met you." She finishes her eyes watering. "I-i really am m-monster if they h-hate me."

  Subaru grabs her hand suddenly starting to blush, realizing what he did. "You n-not a m-monster. I don't hate you and I just met you." He says and (y/n) smiles.

   "Your so nice Subaru." She says and hugs him quickly. Before she could try to pull away Subaru wrapped his arms around her not letting her go.

  She didn't resist and stayed with her new friend in the garden watching the moon.

*

*

Hey, my little Neko's I've been so busy with school o haven't gotten a chance to write. I started this chapter before school started but didn't get it finished until now. 

  School is already making me feel like crap and I just want to curl up in bed and write to yall.

   I really wish summer could come back.

   Alright, thanks for reading my Neko's.

  ~Ace