In The Devil's Stables

What's a lady to do...

Lady Charlotte has never been the typical English lady. Nor does she intend to be when her uncle makes a bid to inherit everything - the land, the money. All that had been her father's a decade before. So when her uncle forces the issue, Charlotte knows her time is up. She is making her move. As the poor gentleman, Charlie.

In two weeks' time, she plans to take control of her future while stripping her uncle of his.

When she meets her match...

Lord Greyson, the Earl of Claymore, can't seem to forget the mysterious lady he saved from being compromised, only for her to punch him in the face and descend a balcony to be rid of him. He doesn't expect to meet her again so soon, and not like this. As a lad who looks distinctly familiar, with a sharp tongue and a spirit that demands independence.

What else is Greyson to do but watch over his little caterpillar, offering her safety and employment in his stables? It's the perfect solution. Or so he thinks.

And finds herself falling in love...

What neither one of them expects is the sexual tension that ignites between them. What's a girl to do when she finds herself falling for her employer. And that he seems to feel the same...for his stable hand. But that's the least of their problems as a common enemy threatens to tear them apart, one that has no intention of letting either one of them off the hook.

It's winner take all - breeches edition. And Charlie plays to win.

This is one bloody amazing book! I have been looking for a good historical fiction story and I am so glad I came across this one. The main character reminds me of Elizabeth from Pride and Prejudice, so if you like her you are going to love Charlotte! Thank you LibMikie101 (author) for coming up with such an amazing story with super fun and interesting characters and I cannot wait to read more of your work :)