One Thousand Miles

Stephanie Hersh has always been the quiet and shy type until she meets John Schmidt, the man who will make her life do a 360. Four years have passed and Stephanie is now Stephanie Schmidt. Being married to a very successful and known business man, living in a house possibly bigger than Buckingham Palace, and just being somebody couldn't be any better, right? At least that's what Stephanie thought.....Five years after being married to who she thought was the love of her life, she realizes how aggressive John has become and decides to take their three month old and run. Escaping John Schmidt is harder than she thought it would be considering the fact that he's got men searching everywhere for her and their child. What Stephanie doesn't realize is that even if she walks one thousands miles she will never, and I mean never, escape from John.

This story is more for mature readers as it addresses issues such as domestic violence. Although it might sound sad (it is in some parts) it really is a good book to read! Give it a shot, you wont regret it...TRUST ME! Thank you the-before for making me love Cameron (Stephanie's son) soooo much! It makes me want to have kids really bad!