Come with us... and you'll never be hurt.

"Go with you... never be hurt."

Yes... end your life that brings you suffering.

"End my…” realising what was happening, I snapped out of it “why would I listen to tormented souls? Sebastian will never betray me." Finding the strength back in my body, I ran for the kitchen where Sebastian was preparing dinner. Something felt so odd. Relieved to find him there, I wrapped my hands around his hips and rested my head on his back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I inhaled his sweet clean scent. I love it. The way he always smells like fresh laundry with the hint of chocolate. And there's this light perfume that he wears that I simply can't get enough of. "There're some  weird voices in the room telling me to kill myself and leave you before you betray me."

Sebastian didn't answer. Something definitely is odd. His body was cold to the touch and his voice sounded weird.

"Sebastian?" I let go of him and stepped back.

"Young master?" With a knife in his hand, Sebastian turned to me. I stifled a scream. His eyes, nose and lips were gone... erased from his face. "What's wrong?"

Madam Red's narration started playing like a record. The monster they called 'The Slim Man' has no eyes, mouth or nose. He hunts for victims and devours them... he likes children who have been bad best. So, have you been a bad child, Ciel?

I woke up, screaming. A dream? I sighed. Of all things I could dream of.

Sebastian bolted through the doors. "Young master!?" He calmed down a bit after seeing that I was just fine then sat next to me. "A bad dream?" He asked, wiping the sweat forming in my forehead.

I nodded, looking at him suspiciously. To make sure that I wasn't dreaming anymore, I caressed his cheeks, traced his lips and tapped the tip of his nose with my index finger. "Good, you're not the sli-" I stopped. Ciel, for your sanity's sake, Slim Man was just a story! I said to myself.

"'The sli...?'" He repeated.

I hugged him in relief. "It doesn't matter anymore."

"Dinner has been prepared. Are you ready to eat?"  Rubbing my back.

"Rather than having dinner I have another thing in mind that I want to have first."

"What is it? Would you like a bath first?"

"No." Pulling away from him and looking straight into his eyes. "I want to have you first." Jumping on him and pinning him down the bed. I gave him a smooch. "If you don't mind."

He placed his hands on my hips and gave me a kiss. "How could I?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. Caressing his neck with my lips. "What perfume do you wear?" I asked.

"Hmmm? I do not wear perfume." Rolling both of us to the middle of the bed. This time he was on top of me.

We kissed. My cat ears and tail suddenly popped out. "You have this certain scent on you. It's hard to explain the smell, but it makes me even more addicted to you." Sniffing the flesh of his neck intently, my tail swung back and forth with pleasure.

He started removing my tops. "I don't know what scent you are talking about... but I'd be thankful  if it does get you addicted to me." He loosened his tie. With a smirk, he licked his lips. "Hmmm... I wonder… today, shall I have you quiver and writhe beneath me?"

My cheeks suddenly flushed. I looked away, covering my face with my hand. "Why do you keep saying embarrassing words?"

((Sebastian's POV))