Ch. 9

I knew that the way I wrote the last chapter was well suited for manga and not for writing, ' 3 ' but I went ahead and did it anyways. I'll do better this time.

You don't have to read these author side notes, they're just a tool for me to calm down... I get a bit fidgety posting a new chapter without them.

Well, enough chitchat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary for Chapter 8 (skip this if you understood the last chapter.) Let's ask Ciel to do the summary.

"Why do I have to do this!?" Ciel exclaimed. "I don't have that much free time on my hands like you do. Why don't you ask Sebastian to do it?"

The writer clasped her hands together and bowed to Ciel, "Because it was your point of view ((POV)) that was used in ch. 8, so, pweeeeeaaaseee? Pweetty pwease?"

Ciel huffed, "well, alright. So, as for the summary of the last chapter, listen well. Sebastian told me that Lau and Elizabeth had found out about my relationship with him, but when I went to talk to them about it, it turned out that they had known from the very beginning and that they support it. Not only that, they even made a bet on when they think Sebastian and I were going to do 'it'. Then I introduced a new servant. Then Elizabeth and Lau went home. Then there was a flashback. Then I asked Sebastian to bottom. Then it ended. That's all. Meaning all the other small chitter chatter were unnecessary."

"What kind of summary is that....."

He placed his hands on his waist, "What kind of writer are you... asking the characters to do things like these? It's your story and your responsibility to make the readers understand what you're trying to convey, and asking help from the characters to interpret the last chapter of your story just shows how much more you have to learn."

"Sorry... young master."

((This was a conversation Ciel and I had, in my mind.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((If you have forgotten, let m inform you again that this is happening a few years after their contract ended!))

Ch. 9

((Ciel's POV))

 "Sebastian... if possible... can I top you?" I said a bit silently.

He blinked, " pardon?"

I grit my teeth and looked away, "n-no, forget about it."

He sighed. "Well... you are at that age after all. Go ahead."

"Are you serious, Sebastian?"

"If you want to, that is. Do you?"

I nodded. It's not like I want to make him go 'Ah~' 'Ah~' and all... although I did make those noises (Are we even supposed to make them?). It's just that, there's this part of me that doesn't want to lose to Sebastian. Being the handsome man that he is and considering his age... he must have a vast amount of experience.

He took everything off save his dress pants and sat on the middle of the bed. Then, he stretched out his hands to me. "Come." He said in the most tempting voice.

I blushed and took his hand and made my way towards him.

I was kneeling in front of him when he intertwined his hands with mine and gave me a smooch, "you just have to do what I did."

Do what he did? I thought. First... he kissed me... then inserted his tongue into my mouth. Slowly/ he moved his hand down to... this is going to be harder than I thought.

Sebastian X Ciel (kuroshitsuji/black butler)[boyxboy] [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara