the letter

It was late at night. You and your class mate (your bias) were working on your homework. You had to write a letter for some guy or something idk. Your class mate sighed "dude.... I got too much energy for this shit...." he said while looking at you "well the fuck you gonna do about it then??" You said. He then smirks at you. "girl..... are you homework?? Because I want to slam you onto the table and do you goooood~" he purred. With that he kissed you roughly on the lips and pinned you onto the table.

+time skip by Agust d? More like agust D+

He strips you and himself off and he opened your book. He smashed his pen into your paper and writes you good. He wrote you so good that he went from cursive to bold. He then tried some different fonts from arial to new time romance. He nibbled on your neck leaving ink marks. You never read such a good letter. You both came to your climaxes as he empties his pen into your paper. This was the best letter you ever had. He made you sit on his lap and panted fast.
"Can't wait for our next paper assignment" he said smirking.

+++++
Waddup gais. I finally had some damn inspiration to write for you gais sooooooooooooooo. ..... yeah.. thank you for reading and smell you later alligator.