Chapter 7

Tris. P.O.V.

I wake up to my alarm going off and instantly smiled thinking of last night. I quickly get ready and my out fit consist of a blue flannel tied in the front I've a tank top and blue jeans with my black heel boots. I look in the mirror one not time before putting the locket Caleb gave me when I was five on before rushing out the door to school.

I arrive ten minutes before the bell rings so I rush to class just in time for the warning bell. I go over and sit by Christina and the gang.

"I can't believe you got to have a date with Six, I mean she is freakin hot man." Uriah said as Marlene wakes him on the side of the head.

"Well I am just that lucky. She is a very beautiful girl." Tobias said winking at me. I roll my eyes and turn toward the board to see that Tori has a meeting and we can talk or what ever till the end of class. I hear a ping, meaning I just got a text.

[Hey remember you have a photo shoot soon. Bring ten fancy and sexy outfits and that will also have some. - Tori]

Oh good I have been itching for a photo shoot. I haven't had one in almost two months. I wonder if these are for a magazine of for a companies sales. The last photo shoot I had was in Flordia and for a magazine, the my usual camera man couldn't make it so I used their guy and he was a perv. He always asked for me to were the smallest close I have and at one point asked me to take my shirt of and that is when I slapped him.

[For who am I doing the photoshoot for and where? - Tris]

I look up to see everyone storing at me.

"What?" I ask as I look at all the faces.

"I asked whats up." Christine said.

"Yeah you kinda zoned us out for a while." Zeke said.

"Oh, I was just thinking of what I have to do for chores later." I say lying through my teeth and sigh as they resume there conversation.

"Did you hear hot girl Magazine is doing a photo shoot on Six, I can't wait to see it." Christina said.

"I know right. Gosh I love how she can seem like this innocent little model and singer then be the demon to her oponants." Mar said.

"Yeah I heard that on her first few matches everyone took it easy on  her because that saw the little model girl not a fierce hot warrior." Zeke said ultimately getting his head smacked by Shauna.

"Yeah man, that girl is a dang goddes." Uriah said getting smacked by Mar.

"Well with all the money she makes she probably has tons of people to get her prettied up. Man what I would give for people to do that to me." Chris Said.

"I want her fighting skills." Lynn said. "What about you tris? You are awfully quiet, so how do you feel about Six?" Lynn asked looking at me.

"Well if you must know I have seen some one better than her at fighting and that would be her trainer." I say even though I know I beat Amar. 

The rest of the hour they continued to talk about Six and her amazing skills and if asked I would say they were good but not the best. I mean if I act like I love my alternat self they will want me to go to one of my shows/fights.

Ring ring ring

And there's the bell. I quickly get to my next class which just so happens to be English great. Note the sarcasm. I walk in and see that we will be having an assembly today. YES!  No English, so walk to the gym with Christina.