Chapter 6

I see Four sitting in a booth. He is dressed in a dress shirt and dark blue jeans. I walk over and act like I don't know him.

"Hey so are you Four? The lucky contest winner?" I ask. He looks up at me.

"Yes I am Four and you must be Six." He said as I sat down.

"Yes, now why don't you tell me a little bit about your self.

"Well I am an only child, I play foot ball and soccer. I like gym and all my friends even the new girl Tris. That's all really." He said and as I was about to begin about me I spotted a charm on his key chain. It was small but had a shape of a heart with T+B in the middle. I have the same charm on a silver chain bracelet on under the Steve of my shawl. Four is Toby, how could I have not seen it they have the same dark blue eyes. "Umm, hi you in there?" He asked breaking me from my trance.

"Uh, yeah. Just one quick question." I said as the waiter came and asked us what drinks we would like. I asked for a lemonade while Four asked for coke. The waiter left after trying to give me his number which I just ripped in half after looking at it.

"So the question?" Four asked. Oh right the charm.

"Where did you get that charm?" I asked.

"Oh this? Um. Well I got in when I was around six. My best friend gave it to me." He said. "And I am not quit sure why I told you that usually people don't notice it." He said and I decided to show mine. I piull it out from under my sleeve and show him. 

"Did your best friend have this and promise to wear it at all times?" I asked and he nodded.

"Uh yeah." He stutters shocked.

"Well then it has been a long time Toby." I say as I race to the other side of the booth to hug him.

"Bea, I can't believe you are six. Why did you leave?" He asked the question I was hopping he would forget.

"Um. Well why don't we go to Tori's after dinner and I will explain every thing but right know lets enjoy the night." I say smiling as I went back over to my seat. 

"Well we do have a lot to talk about how about we talk about what is going on in our lives right know." He suggested which I totally agree with.

"Alright well I live with Tori, I do fights and concerts and you probably know the rest." I say as he chuckles.

"Yeah you are probably right. Well I go to Divergent high school and my friends are pretty much the popular group at school." He said as our drinks were set down.

"Can I get you guys something to eat or do you need a minute?" The waiter asked.

I look at Four and he nods.

"Okay I will have the chicken dumpling soup with your house sales with ranch." I say and he wrote it down.

"I'll have your famous dauntless burger with fries, please." he said as the waiter wrote it down and left.

"So, what happened the day you disappeared?" He asked the question I knew would come up.

"Well as you know my parents were really harsh on me and thought I was useless. My dad, after you left kicked me out of the house. I ended up wondering for a few hours till Tori drove by and let me live with her. I got depressed about not being able to see you and started making songs and Tori secretly recorded me once and put it on you tube but you couldn't see my face at all. Then I got into fighting so Tori wouldn't get me a body guard. Then I started do ing fights and I won my first fight in six minutes thus the name Six." I say and he looks like he is still taking in the information. 

"So Mr. Prior, your father kicked you out and you basically proved him wrong in every way possible, wow." he said shocked.

"Yeah but I mean he changed right when I left he never would have thought of being a school teacher." I said confidently but totally unsure. Hope fully he did not catch the unsure.  

"Bea, he became a teacher three years after because your mom made him see how good you were." He said. As our dinner arrived. I look up at the waiter and thank him then notice a lot of people starring.

"Let's talk about the rest at Tori's, I notice people are staring and of course I am used to it I just don't want what we talk about all over the news tommorow." I say and he nods.

💜💜💜💜💜💜 TIME SKIP ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We just arrived at Tori's and are heading up to my room. "Okay I am going to tell you something you can't share with any one especially any one at school, got that?" I ask as we walk into my room.

"Yeah, of course." He said reassuringly.

"Okay I don't know how to tell you this so-" I trail of as I turn around, close my eyes and take off my wig, letting my hair down for him to see. I turn around and open my eyes.

"Tris?" He breathes. AllI can is nod.

"Yes, I guess you could say I live a triple life, you know how like spy's live a double life." I say looking at the floor. Why am I so nervous?

"Yeah I guess but Tris you rock all three, my Bea, Six and Tris. You make it work okay." He says and I look up to see the those dark blue eyes that I have mist. I just hug him. My head in his chest and his head on mine

We just stay like that for a little while until my door opens. "Tris can yo- oh um never mind." I look up to see Tori in the door frame.

"Hey Tori." Toby says.

"Hey Four." Tori replies 

"So your Tori, the o e Bea used to praise as the best person ever when we were seven?" Fourmasks randomly then a memory flashes through my head of me and Toby at his birthday party and me being six, ate to much sweets and was hyper on sugur. My eyes widen a little.

"Hey you can't say any thing I remember that night we had a sleep over and I said sorry for being overly happy but you said it was cute." I say and hear Tori chicle and leave. His eyes go blank for a minute as if replaying the memory in his mind, his eyes then budge at that night. It was one of the best times together.

"Fine we won't talk about it any more." He said before going over something in his head. When he finally spoke it was something I did not expect. "So I was wondering, only if you wanted to would you like to go out some time?" Four asked looking down.

"Wait did you just ask me out?" I asked shocked? He only nodded. I smiled and ran up and hugged him. "Yes of course." I say nodding wildly.

"Oh thank god. I was so worried you would say no." He said relieved.

"Why would I say no to you." I ask.

"I don't know. You are famous enough you could have any one but you chose me." He said.

"Well I only want you." I say. 

The rest of the night we talk about child hood memories and how much fun we had. I talk about all my concerts and fights. He talks about all his sports and times with his friends. 

"You know, I am happy you are back, Bea." He said smiling as he got ready to go home. 

"Me too, I missed you." I say as he comes over and kisses my forehead.

He walks out my door and I just fall back on my bed thinking of just how perfect this night has gone.

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey guys. I know I have been gone for awhile. Don't blame me blame my teachers. It is my forth week of my freshmen year of highschool and already life is hectic. I really hoped you like this chapter.

~Natalie