35 | LET ME

━━ JINYOUNG

jinyoung turns his head to the left side, seeing an empty space beside him. still practically sleepy but anyways, he searches for mark since the blond is missing. he sits up straight and sees bambam's face right in front of him. fuck, it frightened me so much that i could kick this boy right in front of me but well, jinyoung didn't show that. few weeks have passed and this kid, bambam, helped jinyoung remember his moments with him. he's such an ass, tell me about it.

"hyuung!! good morning!" he greets the older with a wide smile and add a note pasted on his forehead. i don't know but right now, inside, i'm laughing. "o-oh, bambam. you're killing me, hahaha! what are you doing here?" jinyoung asks and the thai boy just shrugs his shoulders. bambam points at the sticky note pasted on his head, jinyoung gets it and he immediately leaves as quickly as he could. just like a little kid, well, he's still a kid actually.

he laughs afterwards. bam acted like a little dog earlier, making jinyoung react to that. he then stands up from bed and arranges the bedsheets and pillows. it is a fine morning, he gets out of the room but something caught jinyoung's attention... rose petals leading him to a trail.

it is still weird but he follows it anyways.

down the trail, it ends up on ... "mark, please explain what is this about," jinyoung exclaims, with arms crossed.

mark goes near the younger and places his hands on his waist, "no good mornings, baby?" he smirks, making jinyoung shake his head. "good morning but kindly explain what is thi-" but he is then cut off because of the soft lips that touched his.

"we know that you really love each other and we're happy for you two but there are minors here!" one voice made jinyoung push mark away, then the younger softly slaps the older's right cheek and chuckles afterwards.

"yeah, we are aware of that, yugyeom but you should have covered your eyes," mark says, hitting yugyeom straight into his chest because of mark's accurate words, but don't take that literally.

jackson's here, bambam too and wow, i didn't expect them to come too.

"oh my god, two couples surrounding us three! no thanks, we're on the single zone!" jackson exclaims, making all of them laugh. well, it's because jaebum and youngjae are actually here, smiling at the other couple. oh, the news? they're official now.

"let's eat? i'm getting hungry," mark exclaims as he rubs his tummy. "oh, sorry to keep you waiting," jinyoung mutters to him as they are walking on their way to the table.

"nope, nope... you didn't make me wait. every moment with you is special, i'm already used to waiting because of it," he smiles and pinched both of jinyoung's cheeks, making the younger smile.

the other five are all in the living room but the couple can actually hear jackson's rants.

"mmm, this tastes really good! your cooking has improved!" jinyoung remarks, as he continues eating. mark chuckles and holds the younger's hand, "you remember? wow, that's good progress! to be honest, i've been into cooking lessons recenty."

"oh yeah, what are the guys doing here? is there something?" jinyoung asks the boys, with a hint of savagery in his tone.

"oh, we're gonna go camping today." mark's words instantly made jinyoung's eyes widen. "a-are you serious?" the older nods slowly and with ultimate surprise and excitement in my heart, the raven-haired boy hugs him. well, jinyoung always wanted some free time and camping is like the best option in his life despite zero experience.