20.5 | MY HOME

"i don't know if you remember these guys but these are our best friends since college. jackson, the snapback idiot, bambam, that other idiot beside Jackson, yugyeom, that tall kid over there and lastly, youngjae, our ball of sunshine. youngjae and bam are your best friends, and jackson and gyeom are my best friends not until we all met together and we became like this," mark points to each one of them and jinyoung greets them one by one, courteously and politely.

"oh my god, park jinyoung!" jackson wanted to hug jinyoung but mark directly stops him from doing so, earning a whine from jackson.

"do you remember even one of them here?" mark asks softly before jackson can have a hug. "u-umm, no..." he replies timidly. because of that, jackson's smile turns to a frown because of that.

"geez, i wonder what jaebum hyung did to make you obtain that amnesia of yours," yugyeom states as he folds his arms in front of his chest.

"yeah because it must be really terrible! for four years?" bambam inserts after yugyeom's statement and he, as well, does the same thing the taller kid did. jinyoung looks at mark too and nods as an answer.

"well, it's okay hyung! not only mark hyung will help you remember but also us! we're ready to help you~" youngjae's encouragement made them hug jinyoung all together. he smiles but later on, he pats, specifically, mark's back because he nearly can't breathe.

"that means you only remember mark hyung, jinyoung?" jackson states with a hint of knowledge in him. jinyoung nods again as a reply and as mark sits beside him, all of them suggest that they should share stories. mark finds it a great idea and then, "umm.. why did i fall in love with this dork beside me? is it true that we HAD a relationship?" jinyoung clarifies and the boys starts to fanboy.

"you don't really believe me, huh? i even hugged you like you're forever mine and geez, you kissed me t-"

"yes, hyung. you had a relationship with him!" jackson cuts mark's sentence and inserted. the latter himself punches jackson on the arm because of that but the snapback boy did nothing in return as his face is now filled with happiness.

mark sighs, "i'll tell the wh-"

"we'll tell the whole story to you, hyung~ the four of us only," yugyeom clearly emphasizes the 'only' there which made mark lie himself down on the sofa. he has no choice but to listen to their different testimonies.

"hahaha, alright," is jinyoung's simple reply as he looks at me beforehand.

"okay so... jinyoung hyung, mark hyung's actually a martial artist and a soccer varsity player in our school and you were deeply in love with him. you'd visit him everytime we had our practice because i'm part of the team as well and yugyeom too. you'd bring water for him secretly and all things you did for him just to make him like you," jackson smiles and looks at youngjae, cuing the boy to continue.

"yeah! and also, you bring letters for him always and slide it in his locker. you're a persistent person even though me and bam tried to stop you to go to him. there was this one time that he got injured and you were the first one to aid him. he neglected your help and he was really mad about it because in front of the whole school, a guy deeply in love with him helped him and i think there, when you felt devastated, it started something. mark hyung fell for you too," youngjae stops and turns to bambam.

"as he started to like you, he did everything for you too to reconcile and be friends. you, jinyoung hyung, even though you hated mark for rejecting you in front of the whole school body, you accepted his friendship and you became really, really good friends. you even neglected us because you're always with him. well, in the later parts, we were happy for you because you yourself. . . you're always smiling," and the thai boy turns to the tall kid beside him.

"yes hyung~ i observed a lot that mark hyung looks at you so dearly and sometimes, he would not come to practice because he's with you and all. mark hyung became so focused too in his studies because you inspired him to. he would skip practices sometimes too because you're eating lunch together."

it became silent for a minute, the four were still deciding who should continue but jackson inserts right away.

"we didn't expect that few weeks later, you two are already in a relationship and i appreciate the relationship you had because you're not too clingy with each other. there were times, yes, that you would show your love off in public but just when we're with you. and yeah, i admit, we take secret snapshots of you both. ."

"and that's it for now~" the four says so harmonously.

they stop there and mark couldn't help but smile because everything was true. these guys have a longer memory than me, hahaha! and of course, mark takes a glance at jinyoung and as sneaky as the blonde boy could, he snakes his arms around his waist.

"did you get that all?" mark asks silently. jinyoung looks at mark straight in the eyes and nods, "yes, it's so cute. . . on how we met. . . and how i liked you back then," he mutters.

"ew, go get a room!" bambam yells out loud but jackson tackles him down to shut him up.

mark tugs his nose against the younger's nose and later on, their talks with the boys reached late at night.

"actually, mark hyung planned everything and it's good that it went well," yugyeom states after helping jackson for shutting up the thai boy.

"he surprised you for good and i hope it went well for you too," jackson adds as he comfortably sits on top of bambam and the latter winces in pain. "yeah, it was fun. i like the rain part, haha. it was coincidental!" jinyoung exclaims happily and laughs at the situation bambam's in.

"i hope you don't mind me asking this jinyoung but. . can we stay here for the night? me, bam, yug and youngjae? it's dangerous to drive at this time," jackson asks.

"sure, i don't mind. i have extra rooms upstairs," he gladly replies. "it's okay, hyung! we can stay in one room and thanks!" bam states as he tries to break free and he successfully does that made him run off to go upstairs.

as soon as the other three stood up to catch bambam, mark says, "hmmm, i guess we'll call this a night?"

he smiles and says, "yeah. . . ihad a loooong day~" jinyoung yawns as he pinches mark's cheeks and together, they went upstairs.

just as mark is about to reach for the other extra room's doorknob, jinyoung stops him. "hey, how about let's sleep together and share more stories?" he invites me kindly.

"oh yeah, sure."

. . .

note;;

cutipies :')
well, you can continue that scene
with your own bright imagination.
i have mine too.
hope it explained much
enough for your contentment.