20 | TURBULENCE

━━ MARK

the shining bright rays of the sun reaches mark's dark room, as slowly as it could, until it reaches mark's own face and this is a beautiful day for him to imagine. he blinks his eyes and reaches his phone near the lampshade. he curves his lips to a smile as he sees countless messages from special persons.

what a wonderful morning to start it with, but before he could really say that it's morning, he checks the time and just by seeing it, even though he wants and needs to panic, he felt lazy and groggy instead. and his body feels so heavy.

it's nearly 5:00 PM and their meeting time with jinyoung is in the next thirty minutes.

from: 녕babe❤

hey!! you're on your way?

shit, it makes me sooo nervous.
the water feels warm
in the afternoon, right?

i woke up at four
in the afternoon actually
i panicked.

with those cute responses, mark couldn't help but smile at it. he clearly imagines the younger being flustered and include the blushing too, his cheeks most likely showing a tint of scarlet.

mark then stands up from bed and goes straight to the bathroom to take a hot bath. and what jinyoung said is indeed true, the shower feels so warm in the afternoon. and as he finishes, he dries my hair, still with his bath robe on his body. after finishing everything up, he cooks breakfast for his own self.

mark enjoys the time with state of loneliness and with this alone time, it made him remember something.

he remembers this one time where jinyoung was just done from his artist activities and he felt so tired that mark had no choixe but to worry and cook for him and mark, with a fresh memory, smiles at that thought.

"jinyoung-ah, i made tteokbokki for us! tell me if it's yummy," mark suggests to wear off the haggard face jinyoung has. "it tastes so. . . it's too mark-ish style," afterwards, mark laughs out of joy because the younger was being too sarcastic. mark steals a kiss from the raven-haired lips and says, "just eat it!" jinyoung had his pouty lips but he ate it actually and mark, being the ninja he is, saw his secret smiles.

it was a lovely memory to think of but he has to hurry on eating. he washes the plates afterwards and goes up to dress himself comfortably.

from: 녕babe❤
you're still sleeping?

it was yet another text message from him. mark shakes his head and goes out to go to the venue they agreed upon. mark chooses this place, the han river— this was the place where mark first asked jinyoung to be his. cheesy but true. and he also chose this place since not all dates contain food and restaurants.

i'm here.
wru?

no reply. with that, he walks around the said venue because mark eventually grew bored just by looking at his own shoes. after distracting himself, he finally sees the jewel in his treasure chest.

it's him, wearing a long sleeved checkered shirt and a white shirt as his inner, paired with black pants and wearing white shoes.

since mark had his face mask on and a cap in order for jinyoung not to recognize him right away, he can be safe for now. but he's not that sure enough if this would guarantee his plan because of jinyoung's flashing memoris but for the meantime, it'll be alright.