Thirteen

"This must be that Jimin's doing" Jin said and clenched the note in his hand tightly. "Let's go to sleep now" Jin hold my shoulder and we went to our each rooms.

I can't just forget about what i read just now. Isn't it too creepy? Why the hell Jimin wants to write something like that?

•••

I went to school the next morning with a hatred feeling toward Jimin. Can't he just move on and forget about me? God!

I skipped my first class to meet Jimin which is in the student council's room. I didn't knock and just barged in to see he was working on some paper reports. There's no one in there except both of us.

"Raemi?" He was shocked to see me. "The hell is this" I showed him the note. "What?" He looked at me weirdly. "Dont act innocence. Can't u just leave me alone?!" I said just by standing at the closed door.

"What is that? what are you talking about?" He stood up from his chair while narrowed his eyebrows. He then wanted to walk toward me. "Dont come near with me" I warned. "Then how the hell am i supposed to see that?" Jimin asked. That makes sense.

I looked up in annoyance and walked to his desk as he sat down again. I stamped the note on the desk and he took it. His eyes widened then looked up to me. "I didn't do this" He said while shaking his head. "Don't lie Park Jimin" i laughed a bit. "Cut it out, who else will send this to me except you?" I chuckled.

"Why can't u just trust me? Im telling the truth" He said. "My trust for you has gone since that night. Please dont think that i will believe you ever again" I said with a straight face.

"I wanted to explain but you won't listen to me" Jimin stood up in sudden. "How the hell can i explain it if you keep on avoiding me?" Jimin asked and walked toward me.

"Dont come any nearer" I said to him but this time he won't listen until my back hit the door. I tried to find the doorknob without looking away but i failed. It's like i can't focus since it's Jimin who is in front of me. Do i still have feelings toward him? Yes, anger is one of them.

"Why are u so scared of me? This is me, i won't do anything to you" He sighed and put a pitiful expression.

"You already did, by breaking my heart" Those sentences reminded me, I will make you mine. Mark my words.
I will never know what he will do to me next.

Once i reached the doorknob, i twisted it and about to get out but at the same time someone bumped into me as the person wanted to get inside too.

"Whoa" he hold my shoulders as i tilted my head a bit to see him behind me. "Raemi? what's wrong?" Taehyung stood there.

I took a glance at Jimin which has stopped from moving. "What did u do to her?" Taehyung asked Jimin omce he saw my scared expression. "I did nothing" Jimin shook his head.

I looked away from him in anger and ran to the outside, leaving Taehyung speechless.

•••

"so Raemi, what's the matter?" Sourin asked during our P.E. We were just sitting by the side, doing nothing except for Sourin. Her eyes were looking at Taehyung who was training again. She must be lucky to be in the same class as her boyfriend's during P.E.

"Nothing?" I smiled. "Taehyung told me you were acting all weird this morning" She said.  "Can i punch Taehyung on the face now?" i smiled brightly to Sourin. "Of course! but only after you tell me what's wrong" She said with a poker face.

"Well, i will pass that" I laughed. "Seriously, it's nothing" i sighed and smiled. "I will stop from convicing you to tell me for now since you won't though.. but, dont hesistate to talk to me if you have something to share" She pointed out her finger. "Yes ma'am"

I looked up to where Jimin shouted from the moment he told me to join him. I saw someone was there, but it's not Jimin. I chuckled on my own stupidity. Did i just hope he was there?

•••

Today Jin couldn't get me so i walked home. Yes, on my own. Jimin's not here anymore to protect me or whatsoever, fck that. Im brave enough now to face any ghost.

I stopped by the book shop by the street to buy a notebook for myself. I bought a blue coloured notebook and went out from the shop. When i was walking, i wrote my name on the notebook because i was too excited to start a journal. Suddenly, a hand pulled me as it's belongs to a man.

He pulled me into the dark alley, it was narrow. I struggled to let myself go but i wasn't that strong. The way he talked, clearly he's drunk. Damn it i said i could face any ghost not a drunk man!

"Let me go you crazy bastard" i said and bit his hand. But then he pulled me again and this time he offered me a night with him while traveling his hand around my body.

"The fck, let me go!" I said and at the right moment, someone pulled me away from the drunk man as he pushed me away from there. His figure tells me that he is a young man.
"thank yo-" I shut my mouth when the person who dressed up in all black, including black cap and was wearing a half black mask attacked the man.
He punched him right on the face as the person fell on the cold ground. He's drunk, that's why it's easy to beat him but still.. the way this person punched him badly.. make me think im the next victim.

I thought he has stopped, but i was wrong. He stepped on the man without any mercy and took the alcohol bottle on the ground. My eyes grew bigger as he hit the man om the head with the bottle with all his might.

I screamed when the bottle broken into pieces and the drunk man passed out because lost too many blood. I caught his attention by that screaming as he walked toward me.

"No, no stay away from me!" I yelled and almost tripped because of the watery ground but i didn't and ran away as fast as i can. I accidentally dropped my new notebook at the place. Should i get it back? hell no! i dont care anymore. My life is valuable than that $5 notebook!

I was running nonstop until i reached my neighbourhood. I didn't know that i can run fast like a leopard.

I stopped to catch my breath and looked back. The guy has disappeared. I sighed in relief but still not in peace because im not in my house yet.

"oh my god what was that" i covered my face, i was sweating like hell. I was breathing fast and jumped in shock when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Don't touch me you retard!" I yelled while closing my eyes, thinking the person is the earlier merciless guy.

"You call this handsome guy as a retard?" I opened my eyes instantly when recognised the voice.