School

(End of flashback, school starts today)

Well today is the day school starts. Victoria is a freshman, along with Natalie and Brynna. Victoria picked out her "little bit dramatic" crop tshirt, along with her new high heels. As soon a Victoria walked into the building along with Natalie and Brynna, everyone was watching them. They were being watched by every senior in the entire school. Payton Richards, a senior, was looking at them with a "what do they think they are doing" look on her face.

Victoria went straight to her locker, although disappointed when she got there. Victoria had the two lamest kids right next to her. She called her mom, and demanded her to call the principal, and have Victoria move lockers. First period went by really slow. Mrs. Newman was just talking about her boyfriend Steve, and Steve dumped her last night. Her eyeliner was running down her face, and the heel on her shoe broke off.

By the time it was fifth period everyone was ready to go to lunch. Victoria, Natalie, and Brynna all sat at a table with Jake, and Gabe. Victoria and Jake we're practically a thing now. And Brynna totally wanted to be with Gabe.

After school was over, the kids went to Charlie's, a cafe near the school. All the popular kids went there after school. Victoria sat by Jake, as they shared a chocolate shake. Tonight was a scrimmage for the volleyball girls. Victoria was team captain, and the best passer on the team. Jake was at the game with all of his friends. They were all holding up signs, with girls names on them. After the scrimmage was finished Victoria went to her house, along with Natalie and Brynna.