Party

By the time it was seven thirty, most of the people invited were there. Gabe, Eric, and Eric's sister Alli were outside by the pool. Most of the girls there had boyfriends, and were sitting with them by the pool. Victoria wanted Gabe to come to her and just press his lips right onto hers.

  The DJ was paying music and Victoria noticed Gabe talking to Jamie, one of the other girls at Lincoln High. Victoria  was  so disappointed, she thought they had just gotten together. Since Victoria saw Gabe with Jamie she has been dancing it up  on the dance floor. Out of no where a figure appeared. She couldn't see who it was since it was dark, and the only lights were from the DJ. When she saw Gabe standing there with a rose in his hands. Victoria was confused, since she just saw him standing there with Jamie. They went inside to the kitchen to quietly talk. Gabe said that Victoria looked beautiful in her dress, and he was glad he was able to attend the party.

Victoria was confused. She asked if he was dating Jamie. Gabe looked at her in shock and said "why would you hint I was dating Jamie"? Victoria answered, "well I saw you two standing by each other, so I assumed you were together. Gabe looked at Victoria and said "no I'm not with Jamie, there is somebody too special right in front of me". Victoria could feel her face turning cherry red, and the both leaned in until their lips met, and kissed each other.