Meet the sass

Victoria Weiners was you average popular, savage freshman. Her dad, Reggie and stepmom Regina did anything for her, just so she would shut up. Victoria had two statues that followed her everywhere, and did anything just to be able to follow her. The statues names were Natalie George, and Brynna Smith. Victoria, Natalie, and Brynna were freshman at Lincoln High, in a small town in Alabama. Everybody thinks that seniors are always the popular ones, but this time it was the other way around, it was the freshman.

Victoria always had top brand accessories, top brand high heels and plaid skirts. And of course, a top brand car. Most freshman at Lincoln High had hand-me-down cars, or old cars from the junk yard, but of course not Victoria. In Victoria's eighth grade year, she always had boys chasing her, the seventh grade girls wanted to be her friend, every body wanted to "hang" out with her, even Mr. Lippelman, the school substitute.

Natalie George was always Victoria's best friend. Ever since first grade, when they created the "no boys aloud club". Victoria and Natakie never let anyone joking their group, except when the new girl Brynna moved to town. Brynna had caught Victoria and Natalie's eye, because she wore Nikki West, the best clothing brand. Together the three of them were going to take on their freshman year of high school.