At Another Gig

CHADS POV

Im stood in the middle of a large crowd of people, Im so excited its actually unreal, im tempted to jump up and down but im scared ill start a mosh pit and im not tough enough for one of those. But can you blame me for being excited?  ALECS BAND WILL BE PLAYING IN LIKE TWO MINUTES ! As soon as I heard the first few chords start to play my head flicks up to the stage...THERE HE IS! He looks soooooooooooo gorgeous with his guitar, I feel really protective, I wanna jump on stage and shout to every bitch, brother and hoe that hes mine! I could listen to him play for hours.

*An Hour Later*

"WERE ABOUT TO PLAY OUR LAST SONG FOR THE NIGHT" Shouted the singer of Alec's band, I think his name is Tim. "BUT BEFORE WE DO MY GUITARIST HAS SOMETHING TO SAY" I watched in anticipation as he threw the microphone (Literally!) to Alec.

"THANKS TIM SO YEAH RECENTLY IVE BEEN FEELING A LITTLE STRANGE, IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF BUT I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO SOMEONE WHOS HERE TONIGHT...WHERE ARE YOU CHAD?" I looked around wondering if he was being serious. "THERE YOU ARE, COME UP HERE CHAD" I stood gobsmacked staring at him, he jumped down from the stage and ran over to me, he lifted me over his shoulders and somehow managed to get back on the stage with me slung over his shoulder. He put me down and took both of my hands. "Ive figured out that I love you...DID YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE? I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL BOY HERE AND I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HES MINE OR AT LEAST  I WANT HIM TO BE...So what do you say? Do you want to be mine?"

"Wh-what?" I stammered

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I looked at him stunned and a smile spread across my face

"Yes" He grabbed either side of my face and kissed me softly, all of the crowd awwed and made shocked noises but I didnt care all I wanted in this moment was Alec and only him.