Prologue

Life is pretty normal. You see as a kid I've always wanted to capture special moments of today. Though considered as an outcast I still garnered the position of being the official photographer of the school's newspapers. It is a busy day for me everyday. I take pictures of some lovely scenes. Also the need to keep my composure during a basketball game is hard. Especially when I need to get a good shot while the girls are screeching and knocking me on my feet. Just like what they are doing now. I've fallen in my feet for the 4th time this quarter.

"Mingyu-oppa!!!!! Marry me!!!!!" I heard the girl said.

I glanced at her and took a hold of my camera. The whole scene stopped. The game was paused, the shouts became silence finally it's now time for me to capture all of these faces. 

No one moved an inch neither the clock. A smile formed my face as I took the lovely photographs.
This sight was a normal sight for me. I didn't know how I even did it. It just did. As I got back to my place I snapped the camera once again.

"It's now time to get back to the game." I whispered , then the shouts again became audible, the ball was rolling and the spectators were cheering.

I am a normal person. Or. Am I?

SNAP  (Mingyu x Sohye)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें