Welcome Home!

Harry Potter POV

I'm finally leaving, after all these years of being abused by the Dursleys i'm finally. In case your confused the short story to this that my aunt Johannah got into contact with me a few days ago and said that my cousin Louis would be happy to let me live with him! Yes my cousin is Louis Tomlinson from One Direction the boyband and no he isn't a wizard and nor does he know about wizardry and i want to keep it that way especially with Voldemort around hurting everyone i care about.

Anyway i'm in a taxi on the way there so i'm hoping that this will be fun. Although i will be staying there until i graduate Hogwarts which is another 3 years but anything could happen.

Louis Tomlinson POV

I'm so excited!! My cousin is finally coming to live with me and my mates. I've actually only met him once when he was 9 and that was only for a few minutes when my family and i bumped into them in town. He seemed very lonely but i understood why. When i asked my mum why Harry doesn't live with his parents she told me that his parents had died when he was a baby and when i asked her how she wouldn't tell me. Mum is always careful about what she says to me about Lily. She was apparently very close to her unlike aunt Petunia but apparently Lily wasn't around alot because she went to a boarding school, the same one Harry apparently goes to.

The lads and i were watching TV when the door bell rang. I immediately sprung off the couch and ran to the door and opened it revealing Harry. He was really different, although he still has those round glasses he'd definitely grown up alot after all these years. "Louis!" He says. "Harry!" I yell pulling him into a hug. "What?" Harry S (S-Styles) asks. "I was talking to my cousin. Come in mate." I say letting him in. He walks in with a trunk and an owl? Cool! All the other lads come up from the couch and stand infront of us. "Harry this is Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Liam Payne. Lads this is Harry Potter my cousin." I say. They all say their hellos and everything. "Well i'm gonna go unpack if thats ok?" Harry asks. "Sure go ahead your bedroom is upstairs 4th door on the left." I reply. "Thanks." He replies before walking upstairs.

The lads and i then sit back down on the couch and watch TV like before. "So where did Harry come from again?" Liam asks. "My aunt Petunia. She, her husband and my other cousin basically used Harry as their slave since forever." I reply. "What about his parents?" Harry S asks. "They died when he was a baby." I reply. "Wow what happened?" Niall asks. "My mums never told me the whole story just that they died. She was always careful about how she'd talk about Lily." I say. "Thats so sad." Harry S replies. "Yeah i know which is why i wanna make everything better for him." I say.

Harry Potter POV

I found my room in the end even though it took forever. And to my surprise its an actual big sized room! Way bigger to what i'm used to. I put Hedwigs cage on my dresser and started unpacking everything in my trunk. Since no one in this house knows about magic i have to hide my picture frames or my friends and i and of course the ones with my parents and also the invisibility clock although that won't be to hard to hide. I build a small secret compartment in the bottom of the closet floor and put my photos, newspapers in there and put the lid on it.

I kept my wand in my back pocket my put my shirt over it so it couldn't be seen because with my life you never know when your gonna need your wand. I can already tell that life with these boys is gonna be amazing but difficult at the same time.