Scroll 1: I am Azami

Start from the beginning

"It's time to go to bed. Nngh! Goodnight Furcas, Sitri." She whispered.

'Goodnight Azami.'

'Have a nice dream, My Queen.'

She drifted into a peaceful sleep. That did not last long, her nightmares were back to haunt her. It was a silhouette of a man and a woman. The man looked like a half fallen, but his presence was disturbing. On the other hand, the woman was smiling sadistically. They were both ruling the world with blood and sweet words. It sounded, looked and even felt so wrong.

"You should join us soon, Azami!" The man urged.

"You will become our puppet." The woman followed. She saw herself being controlled by another djinn. It was surrounded with pure evil from its master. Threads took control of her body, and all she could do was scream for help.

"Help! Argh! Release me now!" Tears streamed down her pale cheeks. It was no use. Nobody could hear her, but the nightmare stopped when a voice echoed inside her head.

'This is the future that shouldn't happen. You have to protect the future, Azami.'

She woke up with a scream. With her trembling hands, she hastily wiped her tears away and hugged her djinns. Her sobs were muffled by her clothes, and her eyes turned a lot redder than they already were. Sitri comforted her master while Furcas tried to make a joke, but it was no use.

'Stop making it worse, idiot!' Sitri shouted. Furcas growled at her comment.

'Shut up, old hag!'

The two bantered with each other before they heard a small laugh. It was from their master. The two smiled before showing affection to the young conqueror.

"Thank you Furcas, Sitri. I just had that dream again." The two were silent. It was the same dream that had been plaguing her.

'Go back to sleep, Azami.' Sitri ordered. Furcas assured her that they will always be with her. After all, she gave them a new home and accepted them when no one except Solomon and Ugo did.

The next day, she decided to go back to the market place to see if those people were still there. Unfortunately, they missed them. She waited for a while and finally, two silhouettes came running to them. Well, a giant came and caused her to scream loudly.

"D-Djinn! Aaah!" She trembled but held her position. She swallowed the lump in her throat before walking towards the two. The blue haired magi looked like he was ready to pass out while his friend took a hesitant step towards the dungeon.

"Hello there!" The blonde was startled. He turned around and saw her. She was smiling before turning around to see the magi.

"Umm. Is there any problem with him?" She asked.

"He's a little exhausted, I guess." He replied.

"I see. I'm Azami. Are you—Are you about to enter the dungeon?" She asked. The blonde one introduced himself before saying yes.

'Alibaba huh? What a nice name. And this kid is Aladdin.' She smiled before glancing at the blue djinn. Something felt familiar about him, then a click rang inside her head as if a door was unlocked harshly. She remembered this djinn. This was the same djinn who gave her life. The same djinn who shed light to her days. All she could do was smile after finally knowing that it was Aladdin whom she had to protect.

"Azami?" Alibaba asked.

"Hmm? Ahaha. Can I join you on your journey?" She asked. The blonde was confused with her eagerness and sudden request. It was unusual for someone to be smiling before entering a dungeon. He asked the young woman for any specific reason, and all she answered was that she wanted some adventure. Alibaba sweat dropped at her attempt, but before he could even protest, he was pushed down Amon's gate.