message four ; v

drabble ; aroma

    His camera gave off the slight scent of orchids and honey.

   The scent of V.

   His light fragrance was like his personality. Beautiful, lush, gorgeous, but once wilted, no one cared anymore. And just like a flower, he bloomed, and disappeared into the wind and no one remembered him other than the people closest to him.

   He may have been a 'famous' photographer, but what did that matter? He died, people grieved for a short moment, and went on with their lives like nothing in the world was wrong.

   In the end, he was still a person, and the only scars he left were on the people who loved him for who he was, for the person he had become, for every inch of his soul and being.

   And you happened to be one of them.

   But what could you do? V, Jihyun Kim, was gone. 

   He was no longer in this world. Even his funeral gave off a scent, a dribble of fresh gardens and birds and happiness and just pure sunshine. It was like he was smiling when he died.

   But that wasn't it. While everyone sobbed quietly, you could feel a different aroma floating. A whiff of daffodils, you realized, but you could smell them drooping lowly, shying away from the sun. 

   This aroma, you realized, was the aroma of his past self.

   The true scent of  V.

---

haha oml im sorry this one is trash im pretty sure im the only one who knows what this really means and like hahahaha