006

Baekhyun's POV

I slowly walked home, the new bottle of pills weighing heavily in my hand. Suddenly, i felt someone's eyes on me and i noticed someone following me. i turned around, scanning the area and saw a flash of red and black duck behind a wall. i started walking again, keeping a wary eye behind me. the figure moved behind another wall, still following me. even though i knew this would hurt me, i hid behind a wall and waited for him to come. i heard his footsteps and crouched. as he turned the corner, i pounced on him like a cat on a mouse, my knees digging into his back. he squawked beneath me and i recognized the deep voice.

"Ch-Chanyeol?!" i stared down at him. he turned his head to face me so his now bloody nose wasn't pressed into the hard ground.

"The one and only." he grunted. "Now get off of me." he groaned as my knee shifted farther into his shoulder blades. i hurriedly got off of him, staring at the ground as he got up onto his knees, rubbing his head. my ribs were pounding in pain. i stifled a groan of pain myself, teeth clenching.

"What were you doing, jumping on me?" he stared at me inquisitively.

"What were you doing following me?" i countered, glancing up at him.

"Touché."

the awkward silence fell. he suddenly coughed up blood and he tried to staunch the flow of blood from his nose.

"Oh my gosh! you're bleeding! come to my house and we'll fix it up!" i rushed, grabbing his arm and pulling him to my house which was nearby. "We can explain later." he hesitantly nodded but allowed me to drag him to my house. we entered and i pushed him down on the couch and ran to get the first aid kit i kept in my room. i always seemed to need it.

i hurried back downstairs. Chanyeol was reclining on the couch, one hand holding his bleeding nose and the other supporting him. i grabbed some tissues and shoved them in his face. he took them gratefully and pressed them to his nose, squeezing to stop the bleeding. after about 5 minutes, it stopped and he released his hold, throwing the tissues into the trashcan. blood stained his face and i handed him a damp rag. the silence lasted for a few moments as he dabbed at his face, trying to scrub the dried blood off. i twiddled my thumbs.

"Done." he said and i looked up to see that his face was clean, and his nose was slightly purple. i looked down at the ground again.

"So why were you following me?" i asked in a shaky voice.

he sighed. "I saw you go into the hospital, get some kind of drugs from the counter, and leave. i was curious since i had seen you take those drugs at school twice now. so i followed you to see where you were going and what you were doing. why were you taking those drugs? are you sick?"

i shifted uncomfortably. crap! he saw me taking my pills! twice! "something like that. and sorry for jumping on you. i thought you were some kind of stalker and creep wanting an easy target. i panicked and acted the first though that came to mind." i stared holes in my lap.

"what do you mean 'something like that'? are you sick or aren't you?" he questioned.

i snapped my head up. "I don't have to tell you." i snapped at him.

he raised his hands defensively. i stared down at my hands again, heat rushing to my face.

"Chanyeol..." i started to say. he stood up.

"I have to go now, Baekhyun." he bowed. "Thank you for the care. and i'm sorry for following you and prying into your personal business."

i blinked in surprise as i looked up at him. i nodded. "It's alright." i muttered.

he smiled and something in my pained chest fluttered. i missed that smile. he itched his nape. "I'll see you tomorrow then. my house, after school. we need to finish this project." he turned and left.

i stared after him, not wanting him to leave. i wanted to tell him. but i couldn't. i wanted to tell him the reason i had to get more pills and why i was in pain. but i couldn't. not with a past like ours.

"See ya." i whispered as tears pooled in my eyes.

----

Hi Yalls!

so this chapter is a bit shorter than my others. (i think)

its kinda slow so sorry for that. its kinda a filler chapter.

kinda....

anyways, have yall seen the CBX songs????

like, they are good but why the hell is Umin-hyung's hair green???

and Chen-hyung's haircut is kinda slightly cringe-worth.

but i still love Umin-hyun and Chen-hyung <3

thanks for reading!!

comment!!! plz!!!!

saranghae!

----