Toriel's Ruin. Chapter 2

So after DAYS of procrastinating on this, I finally decided to post chapter 2, just because I didn't want to disappoint people who were looking forward to this.
Without further ado, let's start the chapter!
---------------------
Sans remembered the Ruins, he had helped Toriel move her things multiple times across the timelines. The Ruins had to be his first hit, the kid would be arriving within two hours, leaving him enough time to kill enough monsters to make them search for an extra amount of time, and limit their LV. Sans walked the halls quietly, listening to the Ruin's theme play, it was a nice theme, one that sounded very calm. Shaking his head suddenly to clear it of irrelevant thoughts, he summoned a gaster blaster behind him as he came upon two Froggits and a Whimsun.

Sans closed his eyes and flicked his hand, and as the blaster fired, the three small monsters fell to dust. A tight knot of guilt formed near Sans's soul. This was wrong, he shouldn't be doing this, but.....there was no other way.Sans felt his conscious yelling at him, pleading with him to stop this horrid act. Ignoring the feeling, he shook it off and continued on.

Sans went through this process again and again, killing small groups of monsters, pretty soon an hour had passed. Sans figured he had killed enough in the area. His LV was at five now, Sans realized that he finally felt....strong. He felt capable, he felt like down this path, he could possibly defeat the demon once and for all... at the cost of nearly every life in the underground, but Sans couldn't bring himself to care.

With a heavy sigh, Sans then looked back at the path of destruction he had wrought. Piles of monster dust blowing in the wind and eerie silence just greeted him.
Pulling his hood over his head to keep the dust out of his eyes, he couldn't help but chuckle to himself. He couldn't believe he had actually done it. Killing innocent monsters, just for the sake of stopping a genocidal kid. Remembering all the times he had yelled at the kiddo for doing genocide, he realized he was a bit of a hypocrite now. Oh well, it didn't matter anymore. All that mattered at the moment was that he was stronger, alot stronger.

Adjusting his hood once more, the now murderous skeleton kept walking, hands still in his pockets. That's when he saw her. Tending to a flower bed Sans hadn't even known existed until now, was Toriel. The woman who had brought him so much happiness and companionship, was now the only one standing in his way. Was he really about to do this: kill the woman who he considered to be a friend? The woman with who he had shared many-a puns with via the Snowdin/Ruin door?

Yet he knew that if he didn't do this, the kid would just beat him again. If he didn't do provide the quick death, Chara would certainly take advantage of the situation, and he knew that they love to "play around" with their victims. He simply couldn't let that happen. The skeleton's permanent grin widened as Toriel turned and saw him, seemingly oblivious to the dust coating his clothes. Either that, or she just chose to ignore it, yet he doubted it was the latter. He braced himself, ready for the official start of his plan.

"Oh my, Hello there! My name is Toriel, and I am the caretaker of these ruins. Although I must admit, I do not remember any skeletons living in this old ruins. Who might you be?" Sans smile widened even further, -if that was somehow even possible- as he responded. "I uh, found a shortcut into here."

Toriel's eyes widened in surprise as she heard him speak. "That voice, could you be-?!" Sans cut her off, the grin still on his face. "Hey Tori, wanna hear a joke?" She simply blinked in surprise at being interrupted abruptly, but nonetheless nodded.

"Ok, what do you call a monster that's about to turn into dust?" Sans questioned, staring at Toriel as he waited for an answer. "I am not sure, what DO you call a monster that's about to turn into Dust?" Sans laughed, hard. That same dark and demented laugh from earlier. "Not worth talking to!" Sans said, still laughing like a maniac, watching as she looked confused. "I do not believe that is a jok-" She trailed off with a gasp, looking down to see a sharpened bone impaling her from behind.

HP quickly dropping to one, she fell to her knees and looked up at Sans, shock and horror in her eyes. "W-why.....you..." She didn't finish her sentence, as her soul cracked and finally splintered apart, her now limp body collapsing in a pile of dust which only further stained Sans's clothes.

*YOU WON!

*Your LV increased!

Sans finally stopped laughing, as a blank expression appeared on his face. LV 7, huh? Heh, he was leveling up faster then he thought possible. Staring at the dust pile in front of him for a few seconds longer, he sighed. "You always were too gullible, Toriel.." He mumbled to the dust pile, before heading towards the door in front of him. Snowdin was next and man, everyone there was going to be in for a real treat..

Pushing the door open that led to Snowdin, Sans was greeted with the familiar blast of icy air that he had always been used to. Beginning to walk along the snowy path, Sans took a few moments to look around, quietly observing the monsters around him. No one would expect the carnage that happened next...

Author's Note: Woo! Finally done with chapter 2! Sorry if it wasn't up to snuff, I sorta rushed through this a little. Still hope you peeps enjoyed though! Remember: leave a comment letting me know what you think, I like knowing I make people happy with my stories! ^_^ see you all in chapter 3!!