Chapter6: No,not again

My wolf pushed harder and harder until we felt an excruciating pain in our back leg. she yelped and switched with me. I stood in the wolf form and howled with pain. I heard the thundering of paws behind me and I tried to turn and run but only to find the pain getting worse. I turned yo see a brown and grey wolf. I whimpered at them and I recognize them as may and Alice. They shifted and ran over to me.

“Oh MY GOD, YOUR LEG LOOKS HORRIBLE" Alice screeched and touched it. I growled at her and resisted the urge to snap at her.

I shifted and my head lay on the ground with sweat trailing down my body. may and aliced looked at it and told me not to do anything and dont look at it. all I saw on the ground was blood. alot of blood.

I turned and saw a black wolf lunge at alice and I quickly pushed her away before taking her place. I felt a large impact to my side and I screamed in agony, I held my side and felt a warm liquid pouring from the wound. I started to loose conscious and saw the large wolf whimper and put his head on my chest,licking at the wound.

I was surrounded by darkness and white fog. My surroundings turned into a lake with wheeping willow trees,I quickly noticed this place. a 10 year-old girl sat under the tree and placed her small feet into the creek. her brown hair trailed down her back in soft locks. not long a boy about her age stepped next to her and took her hand. I stepped in front of them to take a closer look and she smiled at him.

“I achieved my dream,what do I do now?" she iled and je looked at her with love.

“you get to find a new one." he looked at her and smiled.

I looked into the creek and saw the same little girl looking at me. If..that girl was me. then how do I not remember this?

“shayla, I have to tell you a secret." the boy looked at her. and she nodded, he pulled a pendent out from under his shirt and it showed the sign of the hunter brothers.the girl gasped and stood,looking at him and she ran with tears in her eyes,the boy watched her run but stood.

“SHAYLA!" but she was already gone. He placed his head down and another boy walked up to him and shook him.

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING XANDER?!" the boy yelled.

“we will erase her memory tonight.Chris."

I woke up to my head pounding and a loud beeping in my ear. I quickly panicked and sat up, only for panic to be replaced by pain. I layed back and saw a body next to me. I looked at it for a while to see it was Chris. I questioned myself and turned my hand to see Xander holding my hand,both of them asleep. I saw the pendents dangling from around their necks and I became enraged.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!"

they both became shocked and chris fell off the bed this time.

“now shayl-." xander stated but I quickly cut him off.

“you really think that erasing my memories is something to solve a problem?" I looked at them intensely and their faces were pale.

“we didnt mean to-" chris stated.

“just go. get away from my pack." I said and looked down. “we are done xander."