Chapter3: HIM

i woke up to the bright sunlight going through my curtins and a pounding headach. god what happened last night? i turned in my bed to see a body. i gasped and fell off my bed only to wake the mystery person up. i cheaked to see if i was fully clothed and i was. Chris then peered over the bed to look at me on the floor, i looked up at him and stood up.

"why are you in my bed?" i asked and threw the blanket on the bed and went over to my door tooo look down the hallway, no one was there so i closed and locked the door.

"well you said i could crash in your bed then a few hours later your friends carried you up here to lay down and go to sleep, guess they didnt see me laying here." he said and sat up on the bed. i was beyond angry because may and alice must of knew he was laying down here. i had no problem with him crashing in my bed but still it would have been nice to pass out somewere eles. for other girls they would have scored but i dont like sleeping in the same bed with the guy i have a crush on and just found out his mane lastnight.

"well, i should go." Chris sat up and walked out. only to find may and alice putting their ears up to the door.

"oh." chris turned around and smiled at me. "i hope we could sleep in the same bed sometime again" he said and winked, walking down the hallway and out the door. i sat and let out a sigh of breath. really? shayla. REALLY?! you were acting like a complete idiot around him. i shrug and the girls walk into my room.

"shayla lets not forget your 18 now. your a free woman." alice smirked and i gave them the look.

"putting me in bed with Chris eh?" i turned to them and walked to my shower. god i smell like drinks.

"SHAYLA! REMEBER YOU HAVE YOUR GIG AT THE NEWTOWN BAR!" my mother yelled from downstairs and i groaned. i almost forgot that i have to sing at the bar tonight. maybe i can postpone it. i turned on the shower and waited a while for it to warm up. i then checked the water then climbed right in. my muscles then relaxed once my skin met the warm water. i was in there for about 10min until i decided to get out and get ready for the day. i stepped out and shivered at the cool air hitting my body I then wrapped a microfiber towel around my body and went to my closet. I picked out skinny jeans and a half top that shows my belly with little fringe on the bottom.I put on my grey all stars and went into the bathroom. I blow dried my hair and fixed my layers. I had hair down to my mid back and it was to my chest in the front. I put on my black bow earrings and did my eye liner and mascara. I put in my contacts and grabbed my skateboard.

“SHAYLA HONEY! SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU" my mother yelled from downstairs just as I was hitting the last step. a pair of piercing eyes looked at me.

“Xander?" I questioned and turned the corner. Xander stood there in his army uniform with a dozen roses. he looked up slightly and he had a scar on his right cheek. I gasped.

“shayla-" he didn't have to finish before I was in his arms. kissing him deeply.

“I will leave you two alone" my mother smiled before she left the kitchen. Xander put the roses on one of the bar stools and picked me up,setting me on the counter. In an instant my legs wrapped around his waist and I pulled him impossibly closer to me. he held my waist and I tangled my fingers in his hair after his hat fell off. It wasn't a hard kiss, it was passionate and full of love. we were putty in each others arms and I wanted him. NOW.